Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Group comp advice please

I am coming back to wow after a very long break. I quit just after Cataclysm came out and have not touched the game since.

I am pretty lost as to where to start tbh. I used to play with Pally and 4 shammies. They are at 85.

It sounds like either 5 pally or pally/4dks is the way to go? I have a priest and 3 hunters at level 70. If i took them to level 85 would pally, priest (or shammy) and 3 hunters work ok in Legion?

I was thinking take that group to 100 and then buy 5x Legion expansion. I could then make 5 new chars at 100 if I need to.

Sound like a decent plan? I am not that great at mbing so the easier the group to play the better for me.

Well I'm still a noobie at this isboxer and multiboxing. I made 3 hunters (BM) its alot of fun. The pet allows u to fetch u the items so u dont have to go to the mob and pick it up its great. U can also be an engineerer and get a lootarang that does the same thing but having the hunters and the pets do that for u, allow me to free up a different proffesional which are herbs and miners (making a ton of gold)

I have 3 pallies at 100 but I havent touch melee yet ( I hear its more hard and troublesome)
    Range seems the way to go if u are just starting out.

If u are thinking get 5 account or have 5 accounts but thinking of buying 5 legions, maybe try 5 accounts 5 pallies see how it feels as a melee>?? try and test before buying ?

With 5 account u could run your own dungeons . . . Im not sure Ive only ever run with 3 account

5 protection Paldins are seeing mythics being cleared. But the team of one prot paly and 4dks is doing the best so far, hes doing mythic++
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Thanks for the advice. Think I'll level up my priest and 3 hunters for now. I want to see the old content from the expansions I missed anyway.