Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Mythics on ele shams

Managed to complete 3 mythics with 4 ele shams (847) and a friend playing DH tank (853). Took 45mins to 1 hour each and quite a few deaths. Was tough but did feel good accomplishing them at the end :P None of the trash was a real problem, just aoed it all down.

Halls of Valor (last boss is a biiiiiiiiiiiitch)
    Violet Hold
    Blackrook Hold

EDIT: Darkheart Thicket done now too, including the dragon boss, mate got legendary cloak on his DH so he wants to help me more now haha

I am looking forward to when I can just nuke bosses past mechanics with ascension though haha, that will be later though when I'm overgeared and farming legendaries.

PS: I should have taken some screenies
    Last edited by valkry : 11-01-2016 at 04:37 AM
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Nice going

I'm hanging in there and trying to gear my hunters by doing the most rewarding world quests which pops up. With enough Ilvl I can think of at least 1 whole dungeons where all the bosses should be no problem to burst down fairly quick.

So it will be fun when x5 dps can do a mythic. But unfortunately there are a lot of boss encounters where simply the unavoidable AoE dmg just kills the team too quickly. That's from x5 hunter PoV, where the boss can be tanked with an array of pets.

Some time in the near future I plan to enchant/gem and flask up my hunters, and see what is burstable

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    Nice going

I'm hanging in there and trying to gear my hunters by doing the most rewarding world quests which pops up. With enough Ilvl I can think of at least 1 whole dungeons where all the bosses should be no problem to burst down fairly quick.

So it will be fun when x5 dps can do a mythic. But unfortunately there are a lot of boss encounters where simply the unavoidable AoE dmg just kills the team too quickly. That's from x5 hunter PoV, where the boss can be tanked with an array of pets.

Some time in the near future I plan to enchant/gem and flask up my hunters, and see what is burstable
    Exactly my thoughts!!

PS: Are you the David doran on my friends list bnet?
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    Exactly my thoughts!!

PS: Are you the David doran on my friends list bnet?
    "David doran" does not say anything to me, so I'm pretty sure its not me

Daviddoran is another poster on here.

Seems like if you did Violet hold you can just about do any of them. That one was really tough on heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Seems like if you did Violet hold you can just about do any of them. That one was really tough on heroic.
    If you get lucky on bosses, its easy..i one shot it on mythic.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    Daviddoran is another poster on here.
    That would be me

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    Nice going

I have a hunter team and they can, so far, burst up to 400k single target for the 10(?) seconds of Bestial Wrath. This is with a dps sequence that isn't optimal either (too much energy wasted with Cobra Shot). I imagine someone can do much better, but I'm too lazy right now. It's taking all I got to log my team in and do WQs (I hate suramar and Kirin Tor with the passion of a thousand burning suns).