Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Party debuffs.

Default Party debuffs.

What does everyone use to track party debuffs in LFR?

I'm having some issues with my UI - I use elvui which works great for party content, but the instant I join LFR my party frames go away. I depend on those frames to show me who has what debuff. I then click that toon's bar on my party frames and it swaps me to that screen so I can move them out of whatever.

I was wondering what everyone uses to track party debuffs in LFR. I could use the raid frame that elvui has, however I'd like to avoid having to get information from one area of my screen (raid frame) and then have to click another area of my screen (???) to do what I've trained myself how to do over the expansion.

Currently, I'm using jamba team display as a stopgag - since I can see my party in the same order regardless of what I'm in and use videofx to click back and forth. Jamba doesn't show debuffs. Does weak aura have a string that works for party debuff tracking, does ELVUI have a setting I can't find...

Thoughts?
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

I would guess you'd need to use a third-party unitframe add-on (outside of ElvUI) like HealBot or VuhDo to track that information.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I use z-perl UI and it keeps my party frames while adding in any other groups I want while in a raid, so the debuffs show up nice and big on my mains screen if any of the slaves get something.

Which fight you having issue with in LFR though? DBM can announce debuffs in /say so you just need to watch for your toon that talks and switch to them.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer