Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Follow/ strobe not working

Reactivated after a long time again. Got a new machine. Brand new wow install. Got innerspace and isboxer installed again.
    Did the wow standard wizard in ISboxer. Starting to play around again.
    Downloaded the latest Jamba. Both Jamba and ISboxer addon appear to be working. Both are loaded eventhough out-of-date.
    I feel so noob asking this ..
    I cannot get the team to follow or strobe follow when I swap windows. Yes, ALT+F works.
    I have gone through the Jamba addon settings and ISboxer. I feel like it should work, even out of the box.
    Not sure why it's not.
    I have attached my ISboxer config.

Thanks,
    Acid
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Earthen Ring - Horde - 7 boxing
    Cuddle Buddies - 4DK, 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Disc Priest, and 1 Resto Shaman | Armory 5v5 Cuddle Buddies
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

Team Acid Wuvablez - 4DK + 1 holy pally | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Acidloves, Acidhugs, & Acidcuddles | Armory 5v5 Love You Bye Bye
    ex Garona - Horde
    Team Acid Dessert - Quad Shaman | Acidcake, Acidfudge, Acidicecream, & Acidmoarprz
    Team Acid Hackers - DK + 3 Rets | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Ceralkillah, & Loardnikon

Still having the problem. Been trying to troubleshoot it. Pretty sure that out of the box with new ISboxer 42, for some reason it is not activing the Quick Setup 42 Macro Sets. This is under Game Helpers --> World of Warcraft --> Macro Sets --> Quick Setup 42

Been slammed at work and haven't been able to spend a lot more time with it. I have tried the wizard quick setups, regular and pro. Still have the same issue.

Also, I was able to manual activate Jamba from wow through just the command line.
    It just seems that all the Quick Setup 42 macros are not being enabled at startup or even on swapping of screens (assist, focus, click to move, jamba, etc).

Any Ideas?
    Earthen Ring - Horde - 7 boxing
    Cuddle Buddies - 4DK, 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Disc Priest, and 1 Resto Shaman | Armory 5v5 Cuddle Buddies
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

Team Acid Wuvablez - 4DK + 1 holy pally | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Acidloves, Acidhugs, & Acidcuddles | Armory 5v5 Love You Bye Bye
    ex Garona - Horde
    Team Acid Dessert - Quad Shaman | Acidcake, Acidfudge, Acidicecream, & Acidmoarprz
    Team Acid Hackers - DK + 3 Rets | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Ceralkillah, & Loardnikon

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburning View Post
    I have gone through the Jamba addon settings and ISboxer. I feel like it should work, even out of the box.
    Not sure why it's not.
    ISBoxer is not set up to use auto-follow or follow strobing out of the box. If you want either of these to happen when you swap characters, then you will need to adjust the "When I switch to this character" option under each Slot of your Character Set to the correct Mapped Key (e.g. Follow/JambaStrobe/JambaMaster).

Also, two things for future reference...

1) If you have a question directly related to ISBoxer, then you're likely going to get faster support if you post on the ISBoxer forum directly. You're more than welcome to ask questions about ISBoxer on this forum, but they can be easily overlooked and forgotten in the sea of other posts.

2) It's a lot less work for someone to look at your profile if you simply use an online paste site, some of which are outlined in the ISBoxer Wiki entry for sharing profiles, rather than attaching it as a zip file.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I has a question: why, in step 1 of WoW keymap -> Toggle Jamba Follow Strobing, do you call JambaStrobe ON on everyone? Isn't that only supposed to be called on the FTL char?
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    I has a question: why, in step 1 of WoW keymap -> Toggle Jamba Follow Strobing, do you call JambaStrobe ON on everyone? Isn't that only supposed to be called on the FTL char?
    I don't know if you're asking me or Acid, but it actually seems to be part of the default setup (and perhaps a bug) that there are two entries in there for the same thing now that I look at it. Either way, I'll bring it up to Lax.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology