Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Black Rook Hold + 2

I had never before attempted a serious go for beating the timer in this dungeon. That was because I had not quite learned how to handle 1st and 2nd boss without having any accidental wipes or early deaths.

I also tried if it was possible to skip some pack of mobs which I find particularly annoying. Turns out I skipped a bit too much and had to run back for some trash.

nice
    curious on some stuff so i can compare with my pallyteam
    what ilevel u have at the moment
    what did u go for in the 3 slots
    are u aiming for crit gear or haste
    prismatics gems. what do u use in theese slots
    single target dps how much do u have
    lots of questions

Great job! I'm about to do this one.. i did HoV mythic today and +2 DHT ..need the 3 for the second part of Kaz atunement!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Nice one ! Looks like Im gonna have a video tutorial for my future run

Quote Originally Posted by mugg70 View Post
    nice
    curious on some stuff so i can compare with my pallyteam
    what ilevel u have at the moment
    what did u go for in the 3 slots
    are u aiming for crit gear or haste
    prismatics gems. what do u use in theese slots
    single target dps how much do u have
    lots of questions
    Ilvl: average 858-859 ish
    what do you mean with "3 slots" ?
    I'm valuing haste slightly over crit, but to be honest mostly I just equip the highest Ilvl so far.
    I'm using the cheap 100 haste gems mostly, buthave used one 150 haste for a legendary ring.
    Single target dps would have to average at 120-130k or something. Not entirely sure, may have to check a bunch of my latest vids and just do some average calculations.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    Ilvl: average 858-859 ish
    what do you mean with "3 slots" ?
    I'm valuing haste slightly over crit, but to be honest mostly I just equip the highest Ilvl so far.
    I'm using the cheap 100 haste gems mostly, buthave used one 150 haste for a legendary ring.
    Single target dps would have to average at 120-130k or something. Not entirely sure, may have to check a bunch of my latest vids and just do some average calculations.
    Same for gear..i just equip the highest itemlvl. If i have a choice of two of the same slot and Ilvl, I go for haste first.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I'm guessing 3 slots = relics.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I'm guessing 3 slots = relics.
    Ah right that makes sense.

For my 3 relics I've only chosen the highest Ilvl also. But looking at the traits, I would value these strongly:

1) Righteous Crusader: http://www.wowdb.com/spells/213570-righteous-crusader Nice single target dps increase and defensive capability for any situation.

2) Scatter the Shadows: http://www.wowdb.com/spells/209223-scatter-the-shadows Noticeable increase to our main heal.

3) Hammer Time: http://www.wowdb.com/spells/209229-hammer-time Good dps increase for any AoE situation.