Close
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 52

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    How much did you pay for the boosts.. I'm on your server and just wondered..
    Are you on Draenor Horde ? Hmm never seen you around For Heroic runs I used to pay 200-250k per toon, but that was like 5 weeks ago or so, right now I just go with some friends for free I dont pay anything, I got 1 full mythic clear this Wednesday, done by guild <Pieces> it cost 2.5 milion but they reduced price to 2 milion.

Hit me up in game if you want: Bzyta#21667

Didn't do anything with my prots.. rerolled aly on a dead server. Wow that's too much g for me!
    Last edited by Andreauk : 12-09-2016 at 12:33 PM

Hey Bzyta, I tried watching some of your later videos but none of the links seems to work. Where can I find them?

Looks like Twitch auto delete videos after some time, so sadly they are unavaiable anymore, I will be posting soon some of my kills on YouTube channel im making so stay tuned. I just have to find time to edit what I recorded.

Finally here is video of my Viz'aduum the Watcher kill I did last week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxj7AYNHTbA&t=80s

This is my first video so dont go hard on me
    Last edited by Bzyta : 12-10-2016 at 11:11 PM

Nice work. I'll be happy if I can manage half of what you've done lol. Do you mind sharing what addons you use? Thanks.

Hello, I use http://www.tukui.org/addons/index.php?act=view&id=308 its Skullflower UI for ElvUI and beside that I only use BigWigs boss mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    Nice work. I'll be happy if I can manage half of what you've done lol. Do you mind sharing what addons you use? Thanks.

Out of curiosity, do you recall what ilvl you were when you started doing mythics, and what kind of dps you were doing? I've finished class hall campaigns and almost finished profession quest chains. Time to get to work on some dungeons.

I've been following your work for a bit now and must say I'm quite impressed. If I get half as far as you, I'll be quite impressed with myself :P
    <The Revenge Society> - Whisperwind

8x of each class @120

"Why do you multi-box?"
    "The same reason you do anything: Because I can."

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 0013 View Post
    Out of curiosity, do you recall what ilvl you were when you started doing mythics, and what kind of dps you were doing? I've finished class hall campaigns and almost finished profession quest chains. Time to get to work on some dungeons.

I've been following your work for a bit now and must say I'm quite impressed. If I get half as far as you, I'll be quite impressed with myself :P
    I didnt start mythics that early, I was doing world quests first to gear up I would say around 840+ when I tried some of the easiest mythics and about dps of my chars I cant tell, I simply dont remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Bzyta View Post
    I didnt start mythics that early, I was doing world quests first to gear up I would say around 840+ when I tried some of the easiest mythics and about dps of my chars I cant tell, I simply dont remember.
    I remember starting mythics at 828. But that will probably be equal to slightly higher level in current patch. Because in the start the paladin self heal was even bigger than currently, and I'm pretty sure that the dps was higher too then, since there have been nerfs by now. Artifact power will be easier to advance now compared to in early Legion, but that will not outweigh the pre-nerfed tank strength.

Anyway, this means that it doesn't matter when we started doing specific things, and what kind of dps we did, because it's different (harder) now.

Edit: not sure if Bzyta started before or after the first nerf-wave. But I would probably recommend reaching around 840 for a smoother experience in mythics.
    Last edited by davidmage : 12-29-2016 at 10:02 AM