Close
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 52

https://www.twitch.tv/bzyta/v/101289738

BRH+2 with 3 chest done ( starts at around 1 hr 40 min )

DHT+5 with 1 chest done ( starts at around 2 hr 8 min ) missed 2 chest by 1 minute I think.

Karazhan ( starts at 3 hr 20 min ) cleared all untill Mana Devourer, best attempt 1.8% and then at end of the stream something around 3-4% and servers has went offline. This boss is giving me a headache, I will kill it probably just now when servers goes online again.

I have been saying blessed hammer is best dps choice in that tier.. but i guess people get distracted by me saying how cool it looks as well. It by far the best for AoE and it is also the best for single target, the defensive debuff it gives is just a side benefit for us.Yes sometimes i waste a conc or two because its hard to be in it 100% of the time, but that is rare..and its only when running around. When you start to use BH, you will see that it will hit a boss several times..and if you have to move a bit the hammers are still spinning and doing their damage. Also, when stuff spawns around a boss.. the hammers take care of it most the time without having to switch targets.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

https://www.twitch.tv/bzyta/v/101714677

BRH+3 - done with 3 chest ( 2hrs2min - 2hrs-25min ) - VOTW +6 key reward
    BRH+3 - done with 3 chest ( 2hrs30min - 2hrs58min) - DHT+6 key reward
    DHT+6 - done with 2 chest ( 3hrs31min - 3hrs54min) - HOV+8 key reward
    VOTW+6 - done with 1 chest ( 3hrs58min - 4hrs28min) - EOA+7 key reward
    COS+3 - done with 1 chest ( 5hrs40min - 6hrs05min) - MOS+4 key reward
    MOS+4 - done with 2 chest (6hrs12min - 6hrs28min) - COS+6 key reward
    COS+6 - depleted (completed) (6hrs35min - 7hrs19min) - none

Its been a loooong night, dont think I ever done that many mythics one after another. I was going to do Karazhan but Im pretty tired right now, will be heading to sleep, feel free to leave me some feedback.

I have Arcway+3 key still which I will do next time, EoA+3 which I will just pug to upgrade it maybe for something easy that I can do myself.

Im not experienced in CoS and Arcway dungeons, before that timed CoS run I have done that dungeon only 1 time It gave me some trouble.

Peace

Dayum, they be some nice ilvls!!
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Nice going man, you are starting to reach some higher levels

I think teeming is also the first affix for me this week. It can be an okay affix in some of the dungeons, and some are worse hehe. Will see if I will play any m+ on my paladins, or just play my hunters which I've done for a while now.
    Anyway thanks for the vids/streaming, always nice to have something to look at before going at it yourself

Hello,

Didnt stream for a while but tonight I bring some good news =)

Killed last boss in Karazhan with my paladin team. Here is full run https://www.twitch.tv/bzyta/v/104620334

I also recorded that kill in 1080p quality for my future YouTube channel which I am working on, once I edit it etc Ill link it in Videos thread, got some +6 and +8 mythic runs recorded aswell.

So about last boss, fight wasnt really hard, I thought it will be much harder, I find Mana Deverour much harder than last boss tbh, maybe because it took many attempts weeks before to kill it just now. Thanks to @Xeneres for video of last boss, it helped a lot, I didnt have any idea of how the fight looks like, watched video once and it was engouh to figure out what to do, although my movement skills arent as good, im used to use follow rather than strafe, I do lose some dps because of that but thats just how Im used to do it, hope I learn one day how to proper strafe move characters during fight.

I did mess up on p3 with lazer thingy thats why I almost wiped, my main character died but Divine Shield and some heals saved rest and let me nuke the last hp of boss. I saved drums and 2nd pot for p3, pre pot on pull and burn cds.

This week in EU we got Bolstering as first affix and my keys are starting from +6 Im probably gonna do Neltharion's Lair or VotW just for weekly chest, doubt I can make something good out of it with this affix, its quite deadly.

You've got some really great gear. Good work.

I cant keep up. I can't chain run dungeons like that, have to take couple hour breaks between each one.

How much did you pay for the boosts.. I'm on your server and just wondered..

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    How much did you pay for the boosts.. I'm on your server and just wondered..
    Been thinking about doing that.. but i think ill wait until the tier sets are available. they look to be great for our self healing, and adds extra dps to sotr. ( prot pals )
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I have my 5 prots on Horde.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 12-05-2016 at 06:59 AM