Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: NightBane..

Default NightBane..

So to get a crack at bonus boss nightbane and the mount you have to do a speed run of the new Kara instance.

Basically soul frag to soul frag each one adds a few more minutes to the next and you have to maintain a buff that you get once you zone in in order to summon him.

Will be really nifty to see if David/Xen can conqur this multi-boxing.

FYI, you can enslave the Valet's in there and use their Demoralizing shout. It will put a 20% dmg reduction debuff on all mobs it hits. Also confirmed to work on bosses.
    20sec debuff with 8sec cd.
    Every 2mins re-Enslave the valet.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=257209/s...-zosyn-friends
    Last edited by emitchell109 : 10-27-2016 at 02:19 PM Reason: bc my spelling and shorthand is terrible

Quote Originally Posted by emitchell109 View Post
    So to get a crack at bonus boss nightbane and the mount you have to do a speed run of the new Kara instance.

Basically soul frag to soul frag each one adds a few more minutes to the next and you have to maintain a buff that you get once you zone in in order to summon him.

Will be really nifty to see if David/Xen can conqur this multi-boxing.

FYI, you can enslave the Valet's in there and use their Demoralizing shout. It will put a 20% dmg reduction debuff on all mobs it hits. Also confirmed to work on bosses.
    20sec debuff with 8sec cd.
    Every 2mins re-Enslave the valet.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=257209/s...-zosyn-friends

For now, I'm just gonna try to clear all the bosses first. Its much more difficult than I expected. I do largely overgear it but the bosses mechanics are very unforgiving and do not allow you to ignore the mechanics as much as mid level Mythic+ bosses in the other dungeons do. Trash really isn't that bad. I've pulled entire rooms (on accident) and somehow survived so I know it should be possible. At least you don't have to kill all of the bosses to try and meet these timers. I will definitely be trying to make this timer and get this mount, once I get more familiar with this dungeon.

You may also want to look into using that control undead on that Valet. For that 20% Demo shout..
    From what I am reading it is a really nice addition for super/chain pulling.

would love some more detailed info on how u handle bosses and tacs.
    only tried opera twice today
    then a had to go to work.
    so looking forward for more updates on this 😀

I can't wait to see some boxer pull this off. Will probably be late in the expansion, but I am sure it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mugg70 View Post
    would love some more detailed info on how u handle bosses and tacs.
    only tried opera twice today
    then a had to go to work.
    so looking forward for more updates on this ������

I put some comments for each of the bosses I've kill/attempted in the dungeon strat forum:

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...razhan-Dungeon

I've tried all 8 of the base bosses and was able to kill 6/8 and someday I'll be fast enough to summon Nightbane.

I wasn't able to kill the last boss and since I'm at the upper part of kara I cannot go back down and atempt maiden as there is no way to get back to the earlier bosses aside from clearing the first 3-4 bosses again and trash for no loot...Next week I know to just do them all in order. I think maiden is easier than last boss last boss both are rough to multi-box but should be doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeneres View Post
    I put some comments for each of the bosses I've kill/attempted in the dungeon strat forum:

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...razhan-Dungeon

I've tried all 8 of the base bosses and was able to kill 6/8 and someday I'll be fast enough to summon Nightbane.

I wasn't able to kill the last boss and since I'm at the upper part of kara I cannot go back down and atempt maiden as there is no way to get back to the earlier bosses aside from clearing the first 3-4 bosses again and trash for no loot...Next week I know to just do them all in order. I think maiden is easier than last boss last boss both are rough to multi-box but should be doable.
    That's fucking amazing work bro, I've done it solo on a tank and can imagine how hard it will be boxing it.

With the last boss only the orbs should give you any grief.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    That's fucking amazing work bro, I've done it solo on a tank and can imagine how hard it will be boxing it.

With the last boss only the orbs should give you any grief.
    The orbs are actually the easiest thing to deal with. Its the disintegration beam and its knockback and constantly trying to dodge that while also having to move out of bombardment and the fel trail in p1. P2 is basically constant moving back and forth through the bosses hitbox but also trying to be stacked for the orbs so my toons can explode 2 of them safely and not have anyone else get hit if my toons are tightly stacked. The only issue with p3 is the first transition where the felguards are still alive and their debuffs and extra dot they put on you combined with all of the other damage and dot damage from the 3 orbs. I'm confident if I can get those initial felguards down in p3 with all toons alive I will kill the boss shortly after that.

With either potions or drums I can get through p1 with only one fel trail. I try not to use drums in p1 because its not up everytime and I don't want to have to rely on it to kill the boss. Without potions and/or drums it will takes two fel trails to get through p1. What also sucks is the fel trails grow and the boss sometimes puts his portal in the fel trail effects. P1 is also annoying because I'm trying to maximize my damage but by having to kite I'm forgetting to strafe my toons away from the knockback which is lowering my dps and making p1 take longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeneres View Post
    The orbs are actually the easiest thing to deal with. Its the disintegration beam and its knockback and constantly trying to dodge that while also having to move out of bombardment and the fel trail in p1. P2 is basically constant moving back and forth through the bosses hitbox but also trying to be stacked for the orbs so my toons can explode 2 of them safely and not have anyone else get hit if my toons are tightly stacked. The only issue with p3 is the first transition where the felguards are still alive and their debuffs and extra dot they put on you combined with all of the other damage and dot damage from the 3 orbs. I'm confident if I can get those initial felguards down in p3 with all toons alive I will kill the boss shortly after that.

With either potions or drums I can get through p1 with only one fel trail. I try not to use drums in p1 because its not up everytime and I don't want to have to rely on it to kill the boss. Without potions and/or drums it will takes two fel trails to get through p1. What also sucks is the fel trails grow and the boss sometimes puts his portal in the fel trail effects. P1 is also annoying because I'm trying to maximize my damage but by having to kite I'm forgetting to strafe my toons away from the knockback which is lowering my dps and making p1 take longer.
    Oh, thats awesome the orbs dont hit them if they all stacked together. The boss does his portal within like 20 yds of himself, so if you drag him a bit further after it ends he will be in a safe spot. I'm not sure how you are stacked when versing the boss, but I don't think you have to move very far to dodge the ray, maybe instead of going through the hitbox can just strafe for ~1 second?

Do you kill the felguards in p3 before engaging the boss or drag them to him to interrupt the cast? I think it's 30 seconds long and he doesnt ray during the channel.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    Oh, thats awesome the orbs dont hit them if they all stacked together. The boss does his portal within like 20 yds of himself, so if you drag him a bit further after it ends he will be in a safe spot. I'm not sure how you are stacked when versing the boss, but I don't think you have to move very far to dodge the ray, maybe instead of going through the hitbox can just strafe for ~1 second?

Do you kill the felguards in p3 before engaging the boss or drag them to him to interrupt the cast? I think it's 30 seconds long and he doesnt ray during the channel.
    I'm working at strafing instead of running through the bosses model but its difficult not to tunnel the other mechanics when he casts beam.

I've only gotten to p3 maybe 3-4x so I haven't tried as many strats for p3. I had about 10-14 seconds left on the cast when I approached the boss. My DKs are slow but that should be enough time to kill the felguards as they only have 4 million life and since they will be dead I can focus on dodging beam and to stay tightly stacked for the orbs. Their dot they throw out and slow was really annoying. My dks are already really slow I guess trying that may be the break in damage I need to survive the first 3 bombs. I bet within 20-25 seconds the boss will be dead after that since I save potion for p3.