Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 22

Default Enhancement Shaman

Hi guys,

My 5 pallies are almost to 110, and I am really enjoying them. I have been thinking about starting a 2nd group, and am interested in trying enhancement shamans.

Is anybody playing them now? Id probably try to do 1 dedicated tank, maybe a warrior, and then 4 enhance.

Appreciate any thoughts or experiences if anybody has any legion experience.

Thanks.
    Currently running 10 miners in Eve Online.

i did not get far with my ehna so. or though the new @player on aoe floor marking might make the healing rain kinda useful i did the artifact but they was feeling not so good if i had a few mobs on me.

I love my enhanced shaman. Im soloing atm but the possibilities with burst rainfall stuns is amazing. Use a dh as tank since ive seen my dh stays alive longer then any other tank. But typically in heroics and in mythics my shaman leads in dps.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Suicidespyder, do you mind sharing what rainfall ticks for at 110? Not much info about it on the webs and I dont have a high level shaman.

Thanks.
    Currently running 10 miners in Eve Online.

my rainfall at ilvl 853 ticks for anywhere between 30k to 70k on a crit
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

I play enhancement and I am wondering when did rainfall start stunning things?

really ive never seen that before thats kind of new and odd

I started a 5x enhancement shaman team a few days ago. They are 104-105 currently. I originally planned to run 4x enh and 1x blood as my dungeon comp but dropped it for my paladin and DK comp as I think that comp is more viable and easier to do dungeons with. In cata and early mop I ran 4x enhance and 1x blood and had very good success with it in dungeons. I loved the instant cast heals and blanket AoE heals. I think its much the same in its legion state.

My main focus is to have 5 herbalists and alchemists so I can fuel my DKs and paladins potion use and make a lot of gold at the same time. Shamans get the 100% movement speed from ghostwolf with the follower rehgar. You can herb while in ghostwolf form.

I was surprised at how powerful rainfall is. Even at 100 it was much higher than my paladins consecration, despite a 160 ilevel difference. If both healing surge and rainfall scale this well I may have to rethink my composition and try out leading from my paladin or one of my DKs. I'll at least try it out in dungeons. I'll have to run a few dungeons to complete my alchemy quests and order hall quests. I worry that their HP and squishy nature will not work as well in dungeons. Still they have the cherished AoE stun in dungeons on a short CD. I do find myself missing Arcane Torrent and grips I didn't realize how much I relied on them until I played my shaman.

Last night I was able to run Eye of Azahara @ 102 and 103 with nothing but my shamans! I believe lower level toons are a bit stronger because they scale better than a 110 team with lower ilevel gear this early in the expansion.

Follow up on this as its intriguing.
    Have you been able to run any dungeons with the enhancement shaman? a constant stream of 4x healing rain seems like it should keep them topped off consistently.
    They are a bit squishier but they shouldn't be tanking anyways :P The revive skill is sort of similar to battle rez maybe? :P
    Where do Paladins get the heal from consecration at?

I'd love for this type of team to work as I hold a special interest in my shamanites
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    Where do Paladins get the heal from consecration at?
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=204054/consecrated-ground

level 90 talent. I have 4 of mine using that and one using Judgment of Light for the melee heals.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)