Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    My guys are at 860ish il..all three traits. ill post my talents and stats when i get back home tonight.

I only use food and drums so far. I do have the cheaper enchants on all my enchantable gear as well.
    Please do that Just looked at my latest video, and the overall dps on bosses was like 100-140k. I definitely have some improvements to do then for my dps.

Also do you use Gnome sequencer? I used it for a while but found that it did the same dps as my manual mashing, but with only less control of my abilitys. If you have a script that works good with prot palas it would be awesome if you could share it

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    Please do that Just looked at my latest video, and the overall dps on bosses was like 100-140k. I definitely have some improvements to do then for my dps.

Also do you use Gnome sequencer? I used it for a while but found that it did the same dps as my manual mashing, but with only less control of my abilitys. If you have a script that works good with prot palas it would be awesome if you could share it
    The 180k dps was on Xavious boss with drums.. never used any pots. I was watching my DPS lastnight on the WQ WB and i was in the 120-140 range as well with no drums being used... got tossed around a lot though. Whats the best boss to test single target dps on.. most bosses have you running around..fear you.. toss you around ect.. I need to test a PW type boss.. cant think of one though.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )