Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 34

Quote Originally Posted by mosg2 View Post
    they added aoe loot after swtor pioneered it. Now they've added the gtaoe on self that it has. It wouldn't surprise me if it was a competition thing. You want new customers to feel comfortable.
    RIFT was release ~9 months before SWTOR and featured AoE looting at release. Later, the macro conditional @GTAE was introduced into RIFT in 2013, whereas SWTOR looks to have introduced the same tech, almost a year later, in patch 2.7.

I imagine RIFT wasn't the first game to feature AoE looting, though, but I could be wrong.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

GTAoE via macros (including a "range" parameter!) was something my Runemaster had in DAoC back in what, 2001? Hell, that game even had a /groundassist macro where you could actually assist another person's ground target.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Nevermind, I was lied to. :/

[SUB]So this might work on friendly targets[/SUB]

Code:
    /cast [@PLAYERNAME] Efflorescence
    Last edited by Jabberie : 10-29-2016 at 11:25 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Redbeard View Post
    Anybody running enhancement shamans? Is rainfall any good? I am envisioning tank + 4 enhance now that dropping the rainfall is trivial.
    right now im running a solo shaman ilvl 853 enhanced. I have been doing a lot of work with him. He is so much fun and huge damage outburst. But if you plan on doing dungeons do ele. Enhanced is still squishy you have to maximize stun rotations and astral shift to stay alive at times. But by doing that i can take on mobs of ten and tear them down rather fast while questing. Yes rainfall is nice as well and now with this macro ill let you know later how it works out.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

im trying to use vuhdu as well but when in combat its not dropping it as intended only if its a button pushed still having it up helps mitagate damage alot. Few tests tho 4 enhanced shamans my ilvl at max was only healing for 100k every ten secs per shaman. So thats 400k dps in ten secs. Yes its nice have that but your still gonna need the healing surge instant heals on the tank. Cause you will heal between 1.2 mill and 2 mill every 30 secs. Id run with a tank 3 enhanced and a resto shaman for that oh shit heal lol.
    Last edited by suicidesspyder : 10-29-2016 at 02:45 PM
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Quote Originally Posted by suicidesspyder View Post
    right now im running a solo shaman ilvl 853 enhanced. I have been doing a lot of work with him. He is so much fun and huge damage outburst. But if you plan on doing dungeons do ele. Enhanced is still squishy you have to maximize stun rotations and astral shift to stay alive at times. But by doing that i can take on mobs of ten and tear them down rather fast while questing. Yes rainfall is nice as well and now with this macro ill let you know later how it works out.
    But a tank will be taking the hits and 4x rainfall will be healing up the aoe dmg. Ele doesnt have rainfall
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    But a tank will be taking the hits and 4x rainfall will be healing up the aoe dmg. Ele doesnt have rainfall
    right but even with rainfall its not enough to keep everyone healed. Its a good mitigation but unless you burn them down super fast your gonna need another sort of heal.

Dang. I was talking to my resto mate last night and it seems to be a theme that a lot of the healing has been changed to minor heals but more widespread, so that in a raid environment you need almost every healer aoe healing. Even my tank HoT is healing the same for his rejuv which is jut silly.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by suicidesspyder View Post
    right but even with rainfall its not enough to keep everyone healed. Its a good mitigation but unless you burn them down super fast your gonna need another sort of heal.
    Hey I just wanted to say that I have noticed your posts have gotten much better as far as grammar and punctuation from when this message board first started. Nice!

after removing 5s they come up with the good stuff...