Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Maw of Souls Mythic +1

I have not had much time for mythic+ or making videos. But here comes my first video where I complete it within the timer.

I was sloppy and had some unnecessary deaths and long trash fights, which made me miss the 2 chest timer. However this was my first time getting and attempting a maw of souls plus, so considering that it went pretty good anyway.

I've also finally updated my video endscreen for the Legion content instead of WoD

If I could start all over again I would level my paladins instead of hunters, but until they implement a catch up mechanic for AK I'll pass

Nice video!

Oh and fyi I noticed when you were tanking the first boss your guys kept getting feared. I found the easiest way to avoid stuff like that is to bind a key to strafe for everyone where the lead character goes right and the followers behind the boss go to their left. Makes getting out of stuff so much easier.
    Last edited by Multibocks : 10-27-2016 at 01:27 PM

My druids are catching up pretty fast on AK/AP as long as I keep after those scrolls of learning..
    Wishing my Protadin/Blood team was already max as well. Very fun to play that is for sure.

Oh yeah, it's just I don't feel like leveling them from 90 (where I left them in MoP) and then getting their research going.

I'm not much worried about the leveling to 110 for mine, but that Artifact XP grind... I'm with you on waiting for them to do something about the catch-up mechanics (and hopefully the respec costs as well).
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    If I could start all over again I would level my paladins instead of hunters, but until they implement a catch up mechanic for AK I'll pass

Nice video!

Oh and fyi I noticed when you were tanking the first boss your guys kept getting feared. I found the easiest way to avoid stuff like that is to bind a key to strafe for everyone where the lead character goes right and the followers behind the boss go to their left. Makes getting out of stuff so much easier.
    Thanks for the tip! Yes that would definitely help with all those situations where the slaves on follow just won't make it out of those kind of abilitys in time.

About leveling / advancing a second team. I'm trying to do some emissarys on my hunters, and keep the AP research going. So when/if I get time to start playing them more they will at least gain a lot of AP while playing them. But to be honest I don't see a case where I could get time for my hunters and still have time to advance with my paladins. I often don't even have time to do much more than a few mythics with my paladins each week. But I do enjoy my hunters, so I will have to make time for them soon
    Last edited by davidmage : 10-28-2016 at 02:40 AM

Exactly what I'm doing. Playing my paladins mostly. Only doing emissary quests on druids and warriors and keeping the artifact knowledge research going.
    When choosing which quests to do for the emissary each day, I favor order hall resource ones to keep maintenance as low as possible for these alt teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Pazgaz View Post
    Exactly what I'm doing. Playing my paladins mostly. Only doing emissary quests on druids and warriors and keeping the artifact knowledge research going.
    When choosing which quests to do for the emissary each day, I favor order hall resource ones to keep maintenance as low as possible for these alt teams.
    And now you can spend BoSs on order resource cashes and send it to your alts! Its BoA
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Oh shit I didn't know that! Argh, so much time wasted trying to get to 15k on an alt when I could have just given it to him.