Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Dungeon list of boxer difficulty?

I just finished my first Mythic dungon! DHT! It was pretty easy! I have only done one heroic prior to this. I got a quest from my enchanter to go into DHT and decided to stop being a pansy and try it on mythic, since you guys have been saying it is the easiest.

I'm wondering if one of you can rank the dungeons in order of difficulty ( at Mythic+2 to start ). I tried to do CoS but wiped on first boss..will try again tomorrow. Also i have 3xHoV,1x NL, and 1xBRH mythic+2 keystones to try this week!

This might inspire me to finally finish leveling my other tanks ( DKs and DHs ).
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Congrats! What's your ilv and artifact progress like? I am at 832 and I'm not gonna lie I can just about do normals lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    I just finished my first Mythic dungon! DHT! It was pretty easy! I have only done one heroic prior to this. I got a quest from my enchanter to go into DHT and decided to stop being a pansy and try it on mythic, since you guys have been saying it is the easiest.

I'm wondering if one of you can rank the dungeons in order of difficulty ( at Mythic+2 to start ). I tried to do CoS but wiped on first boss..will try again tomorrow. Also i have 3xHoV,1x NL, and 1xBRH mythic+2 keystones to try this week!

This might inspire me to finally finish leveling my other tanks ( DKs and DHs ).
    Congratz!

I have not done many dungeons on plus, but here is my experience: Listed in order of what I think is hardest for me, easiest first. (number ordering if i think they are about the same)

1) DHT: Still easy on +1.
    1) Maw of souls: This one is also quite easy. Beating the timer is no problem, and none of the bosses/trash is prone to wipes due to dangerous abilities which are hard to manage as a boxer.
    2) Court of Stars: This one is quite friendly on the timer. Especially if you manage to get the right items spawn in the dungeon. There is one which perma stuns all the mechanical mobs, allowing you to pass them or just kill if you want. (Engineer, goblin and gnome). Alchemist/rogue can poison flask at first boss. Blacksmith/hunter can insta kill one of the 2nd bosses minions with a trap. Ecnhanter 10% more dmg buff. The only problem I have with this dungeon is that I often wipe on last boss. I was playing it +2 yesterday, and was within timer before last boss pull, but wiped and missed the timer.
    2) Neltharion's Lair is fine if you have learned how to handle the 3rd boss. I did it +1 with 4 chars and a friend prot warr (his key). We managed to get down the 3rd boss on second attempt, and then only failed the timer by 30 seconds because 2 of my chars died mid fight at last boss, and my drums were on my dead main char.
    2) BrH: I have serious problems on first boss and second boss, often wiping on regular mythics (Due to not handling the mechanics correctly). I can probably learn this if I spend the time.
    --UPDATE-- I feel like I've learned first boss pretty much now, and second also is less prone to wipes than before. So after that I feel that the timer in this dunegon is very forgiving, and it should not be hard to get in some nice times on this one if first and second boss are handled correctly.

Those above are the ones I've done on mythic+. My thoughts on the rest: (I have no idea how timer friendly they are, just my thoughts in wipe-risk on bosses)

HoV: I find the last boss hard some times. So even if the timer would be fine, one must be pretty confident to not make any errors on last boss.
    VoTW: None of the bosses are ridiculously hard. Last boss will be a challenge. Even if all mechanics are handled nice the incoming damage is high.
    EoA: Serpentrix is not going to be one shotted easily. If you can do that, the rest of the bosses are much easier. One could always try their luck and start with Serpentrix. If you are lucky and one shot - then you can go for the timer probably.
    Arcway: Spider boss - I'm not making it any harder before I master that on regular mythic. Other bosses might be challenging also, but honestly all I remember is the spider.
    VH: I have not completed this in even mythic. So many random bosses, I've not bothered trying it after wiping and giving up on some vampire encounter. --Update-- I have now completed this in mythic. It will be much easier if you get the right bosses.
    Last edited by davidmage : 10-27-2016 at 02:31 AM

Running a Prot Pala and 4x Blood DK team at around ilvl 845.
    Tried my first Mythic aswell yesterday - Halls of Valor. All went fine until last boss, i just cant finish that one.
    I guess it has something to do with my DPS whch is around 100-120k or that i dont get the mechanics.

Black Rook Hold First boss is the killer in there, ive cleared it on Mythic after heaps of wipes on my guys i ended up soloing the first boss from like 50%.

The spiders in the stairwell are almost as deadly as the boss.

I tried Court Of Stars yesterday and completed the instance on regular Mythic. I wiped all but my main on the first boss but still was able to kill it from around 75% with one tank. (Starting to realise the beauty of having a few DK's in a team for battle rezzes).

Second boss went down ok after a wipe because i ignored/ didnt see through the 5x consecrates that there was stuff on the floor i shouldnt be in.

Last boss was a one shot but could see it being a pain if it dosent go down fast enough the more mirrors of himself he spawns.
    Last edited by Syferr : 10-24-2016 at 05:23 PM

I got Arcway last night after many wipes. The only boss i did not wipe on was the General. But some of the boss kills were one man left standing situations rofl! I just wanted to get this one and CoS out of the way before the patch hits.. will try CoS tonight.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )