Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Synchronize Accounts

Does anyone have a good method to synchronize all characters across all accounts?

Things like settings, action bars, addon settings, Graphics, key bindings, Grid/Clique, etc

Settings, action bars, graphics and key bindings can by done through simply copying the character's settings files in their respective WTF folders.

Internal addon options/configs can *sometimes* be sync'd by copying the addon LUA but most of them store the character settings in separate subsections per server/character, which makes it painful to migrate. That said, most of those can export their profile for use elsewhere.

There's no easy way to do all that in a few minutes, though.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I was just about to say that this is located in Khatovar's FAQ at the top of this forum under "How Do I copy my mod settings from my master to my slave?"

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/3...l=1#post322301
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

If u use Elvui and make it look like u want - export - copy text - paste in next char. Done..
    Then u only have to do addon placement on each..
    so atleast ui interface is easy