Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Timewalking dungeons

At level 110 they drop iLevel 820 gear than can be warforged, in addition to lots of Artifact Power. I had an 835 pair of boots drop, a lot of the gear was weapons that we wont use, guess they are leaving those in.

They are also easy. It is BC dungeons and I was able to pull many groups at once so things went fast. Still seems easier to do World Quests for gear but there is the weekly quest that probably gives something good.

I hear some Legion items are not scaling down too, think it was class hall set gear?

Might just be the gems that are not scaling down, they had problem with that in last expansion. Gems now have like +150 of stats.

About the loot that drops, in Legion they removed the primary stats from all necks and rings, but in the Timewalking gear they did not. I now have neck and rings with strength.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    They are also easy.
    Are they easy enough for a team of 4 hunters to manage? I guess it doesn't matter since I believe you can't enter them by walking in.

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    Are they easy enough for a team of 4 hunters to manage? I guess it doesn't matter since I believe you can't enter them by walking in.
    Yes you have to have a tank/healer/3xdps to enter the queue.

I remember them being tough at 100, but at 110 I can pull multiple groups at once, and completely ignore most mechanics on bosses.

So far one boss has given me trouble, Grand Warlock Nethekurse in Shattered halls, he does this whirlwind the entire last phase and I don't have any ranged, so its slow. But otherwise its just run through without thinking.

they are a joke... im kinda sad actually. i was quite proud of my pala team abck in WoD. i could do all the Tw and had even farmed some legendaries for it...

after the prepatch they nerfed them heavily, and now artifacts make them even easier. just run around around pulling. they are so easy i could get all five done with my crap druid team that doesn't even have proper macros setup, and my paladins destroyed them. felt like i was running a regular heroic out-leveling the content by 40 lvls.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    I hear some Legion items are not scaling down too, think it was class hall set gear?
    There is a post in the forum about the class hall set not scaling down. I only have 3 pieces so it wont help me any, you need at least 6 pieces to get a bonus that will help you.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749776074

I cant believe they didn't test for that. It will likely be hot fixed soon though if its true.

I'm having no issue on them and I only have the class set helm... and no gems/chants with my 5 prots... got a few upgrades from them which was nice.