Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default 5 Paladins Court of Stars

Before I thought the second boss was the hardest boss in here. I don't know if they changed anything, or if I just learned have learned the mechanics. Anyway now it's very easy.

The hardest boss is the last one, with a lot of AoE which sometimes is hard to avoid with all characters. Some planning is also needed to not end up with the whole ground covered with his clones.

This is also the first mythic I've done using Gnome Sequencer (I'm using it on 3/5 chars). Hence the dps meters which I've not reset in a long time, to collect statistical data of their performance.

Just got this tonight.. first two bosses are easy..last boss wiped me 5 times before i got it! I'm a slow learner i guess lol
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Just got this tonight.. first two bosses are easy..last boss wiped me 5 times before i got it! I'm a slow learner i guess lol
    Nah he is much harder than the first 2 bosses. A couple days ago I was doing this on level 4 or whatever the first affix is on. Got Teeming, which is nothing that makes the boss harder. I failed the timer even before attempting last boss because of some silly trash accidents, beat both bosses 1st attempt. Thought I would just complete the dungeon to get some loot. But I ragequit after 3 or 4 wipes one the last boss, it was just decimating me with its +25% damage. Even if you avoid things good, the total incoming damage is just heavy. Also it did not help that I did not recieve any of the stat buffs from the area in that run.

That's too bad because that would otherwise be a fine dungeon to get some nice mythic+ done in.

Yea..im not sure i will ever even try M+ on a few of the dungons until i way out gear them.. i only did the two suramar ones to get the quests done and be ready for new suramar quests.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I have been feeling drained from dungeons tbh - it stopped being fun for me.

I have now dropped to 3 boxing the same classes for mount farming and older stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I have been feeling drained from dungeons tbh - it stopped being fun for me.

I have now dropped to 3 boxing the same classes for mount farming and older stuff.
    Yea I'm feeling some of that too, and also less eager to play in general. (but only things I do except dungeons are world quests). Yesterday evening the other thing except work which usually limits my gaming time asked me if I wanted to play, if I've used my keystones for the week etc. I was like, nah I'm done. Usually I jump at any chance to play.

Supposedly 7.1 is supposed to be released today, so there will be some new stuff to check out. I hope Karazhan will be boxable, seems fun.
    Last edited by davidmage : 10-26-2016 at 03:14 AM