Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Acer Predator X34?

I got one! i love it! BUT! Playing WoW x5 in the native resolution is not ideal. Does anyone have one? and will a second 1080gtx in sli help with wow, playing at 3440x1440?

I got it for upcoming games like Maffia3 and BF1 for example. When i solo WoW it is amazing..just chugs a little when i have 5 ( main is only on 7 and alts on 1 ( slider ) getting like 30fps in any populated areas.

my other system specs are

INTEL CORE I7-5930K
    Geforce 1080 GTX Rog Strix
    CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR4 2666 MHZ MEMORY ( 16gb )
    SAMSUNG 840 EVO SERIES 500GB SSD 2.5" SATA-III
    MSI X99S GAMING 7 4WAY CROSSFIREX 3WAY SLI USB 3.0 LG
    Windows 10 64bit
    Last edited by MiRai : 10-07-2016 at 08:15 PM Reason: Formatting
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I imagine it will, but you should always monitor your hardware to see what it's doing. Although, I doubt you'll ever see a solid 60 FPS in a city or something like that.

EDIT: That panel also has a refresh rate of up to 100Hz with boost (whatever the fk "boost" means), so if you're limiting it to something below that (e.g. 60 FPS), then you will likely see stuttering anyway.
    Last edited by MiRai : 10-07-2016 at 08:22 PM
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

5 boxing on a 4k with 1080 SLI and it's working fine. Usually > 45fps on main@10, slaves@1.
    I imagine on a lower res you'll get higher fps.