Close
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 51

Default The lucky few to have legendary(s)

What was your method of choice for getting it? If you did dungeons: how many bosses (or dungeons) did you do before seeing one?

Mythic+1 Dungeon.

2/5 toons. One from regular chest and one from bonus in the same Neltharion's Lair

Done at least 50 Mythic Dungeons and 10-15 Mythic+.

Have also done the emissary quest almost everyday since release.

Have done similar ammounts of heroic and normals as Mythic. I only do heroic once a day for the daily.

Other toons still don't have any

Got 1 from Emissary quest (for my hunter team). Been doing most of them since start.

I've done dungeons in all different difficulties, and a couple on mythic + 1. No drops from any boss yet.

Ive had 2 drop from the Emissary bag for the world quests on the same guy so one is sitting in my bags till i unlock the class hall trait thing.

I've seen one drop ( not for me ) on a world boss fight..I'm not worried about it.. they said they have bad luck mechanic in place and that over time your odds will improve.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

None so far on 5 chars, only done heroics and emissaries though
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Yeah I dont have any. My hunters are the only ones I box and I havent seen anything from a cache better than an 810 item.

Two, both from emissary quests. I've done every daily emissary on 20 toons since 8 or 9 September, and those're the only two I got (~600 boxes).
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

1/5 all Hunters, 1 got one the very first week it could do a world boss.
    Has got some ok drops from the boxes doing the emissary stuff... that's really all I do so far.

Havent tried doing time walking or dungeons on x5 hunters, dont think its doable ?

Same toon that got the legendary also got a warfgorged 835 trinket, then a curios coin, only 2 toons have those coins, 1 each - they seem super rare

3 teams active ATM. two teams doing heroics. one team doing mythic + and only got one legendary... on my gathering team.

i /lol every time i see regular players complain about the lack of drops...

that's almost 1k caches, well over 2k+ mythic boss loots, an untold amount of heroics and about 45 world boss drops.