Close
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 51

They probably increase the bad luck protection every Tuesday patch. That's when the drop rate jumps.

One of my pali tanks received a legendary yesterday, dropped from the world boss WQ. Just the ring though.

I just got my 5th in total on one of my druids of their first round of wq chests..

That puts me at 3 from those boxes, 1 from a m+ and 1 from weekly m+ chest

Just got the achievement for 500 world quests and I have yet to see one.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

done 1582 wqs tho

2000+ WQs and got my second yesterday from a cache. First one went to my druid with no AK (fresh 110 almost) while in a raid

Just got my first legendary off the world boss this week.

My Main DK got extremely lucky, he got legendary ring Lana'thel's Lament and also got Ettin Finger nail (860 trinket)

First ones dropped for me. Both from emissary chests, which is not surprising since they're pretty much my bread and butter. Not the greatest ones really, but I'm not gonna complain about 895 gear.
    Name:  WMEzqWv.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  708.9 KB
    Well worth logging in inbetween changing diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    First ones dropped for me. Both from emissary chests, which is not surprising since they're pretty much my bread and butter. Not the greatest ones really, but I'm not gonna complain about 895 gear.
    Name:  WMEzqWv.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  708.9 KB
    Well worth logging in inbetween changing diapers.
    That 40% more Howling Blast one seems nice

I got my first two as well. One from this weeks world boss > Chains of Thrayn

And from Emissary chest > Breastplate of the Golden Val'kyr got this one on my main toon!

Seems like the bad luck thing has kicked in a bit
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

3 more legendarys since last update. Each paladin now have 1 legendary. My main paladins which is the Main tank got the ring with 4% less damage in consecration, that's just perfect.

I've done emissarys and a couple mythic+, I got all the legendarys from emissary caches.

last week i got 13 legendaries on all alts, pretty ridiculous jump. not one alt with two legendaries so it seems it was a fix to get everyone one.

BoE epics also have jumped in drop rate, got 5 up until last week on all alts, last week got 4 doing Wqs (not farming) all crappy 835s

still. i don't have any of the BiS legendaries for us. Sephuz secret is completely bonkers for prot, it procs every 30 secs on trash and that 15% haste is amazing for DPS, and no extra bounce pants. both of those combined can make M+ trash a breeze.
    Last edited by CMKCot : 11-04-2016 at 08:44 AM