Close
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 51

1/5 all Prot Warriors. I got a leg. Ring drop off of a landscape mob ;D Doing world quests and crafting, occasional dungeon. I have yet to raid, or do any heroic or mythic dungeons. I'm about 1/3 thru of exalted with most factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Couillon View Post
    1/5 all Prot Warriors. I got a leg. Ring drop off of a landscape mob ;D Doing world quests and crafting, occasional dungeon. I have yet to raid, or do any heroic or mythic dungeons. I'm about 1/3 thru of exalted with most factions.
    Just a random mob out in the world? wow! that's good news!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Wowhead says they can drop from rares in world. Unconfirmed from trash.

Got the prot pally ring on one of my paladins. (4% less damage when standing in consecration).

Rumor has it that the bad luck protection, which may or may not exist, has started to kick in. Guilds are reporting that many more members have received their legendary last week than all previous weeks combined.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Rumor has it that the bad luck protection, which may or may not exist, has started to kick in. Guilds are reporting that many more members have received their legendary last week than all previous weeks combined.
    There is no time component to it though, you HAVE to do the content for it to accumulate.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Since the drop for one of my hunters, I have now found 2 more items for my paladin team. I found a bracer from a mythic+1 chest, and got a chestpiece from another emissary cache.
    Still no legendary drop from any single boss on any difficulty. But lately I don't have time to farm any mythics or do daily heroics, I'm trying to do as many emissary world quests as possible on both my teams, and some easy mythic +1s.

ZERO Legendarys for me so far. I do the emissary quests every day. I have only cleared two mythics thus far. DHT and the Arcway..and the later took me 3 hours and a few repairs from red lol... i wiped A LOT! and it sucks to run back that many times! its a long dungon before the doors open when the last boss spawns.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Update:

All 5 of my toons now have their first legendary.

I was doing the 3 emissary quests yesterday and I waited until I had all 3 then I quickly clicked the emissary caches and recieved 3 legendary on the toons that still had no received their first.

They were not the legendaries I was after...My paladin got the chest that lowers the cd on guardian of the ancient kings by two seconds for each target hit by avengers shield. My "main" dk got the legs that increases runic power by 60 with boneshield (not very useful as I death strike generally when I can) My 3rd was that damn Sephuz's secret ring. The only saving grace was that the chest and legs are big pieces so have a lot of stamina str and the stats arent that bad. The ring is pretty awful but it at least has BIS stats for my DK and a socket.

I was hoping to get the 2 extra avenger shield jumps for my pally and either the Archerus Drape, Lana'thel's Lament, gorefiend belt or the deathstrike bracers for my DKs.

Ideally I would probably use the Archerus Drape and Lana'thel's Lament for my DKs. For the paladin I would use Chain of Thrayn (15% heal on lesser blessings) and Tyelca, Ferren Marcus's Stature (extra avenger shield jump).

My first two were out of the same neltharions lair+1 dungeon where I got a bonus chest but that was 3-4 weeks ago.

My toons are now 862-866 ilevel.

It does feel kind of bad to not get the legendary you are after but I can definitely feel their ilevel in my team. I guess eventually we will all have "good" ones to choose from.

Was pretty quiet in my guild until last night, when I saw 4 legendary drops. So perhaps as you say things are kicking in.

Interesting that you dont like the Sephuz's ring Xeneres.

For my 5 pallies I am after the +2 AS bounce and the ring. I cant get enough haste, and since the proc triggers off of the AS silence, for trash it should be perma-up. For bosses, you can proc it off blinding light, so not as useful there, but you can get some use out of it. But for me, half the time I have more trouble with trash than bosses, so anything to get through trash quicker.

Anyways. My pallies are 105 so almost to the point where I can start my own legendary hunt
    Currently running 10 miners in Eve Online.