Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 34

Lightbulb 10man multigathering stats for the last 30 days

tl;dr 10man herbalism/mining = 1 million gold every 7-14 hours on a low pop realm.

I leveled 10 Demon Hunters in pre-patch, and I decided to make them double-gatherers, as my other characters did not have any gathering profession. There was enough time to level these gathering professions from 1 to 700 before Legion went live, and I heard that both herbalism and mining nodes will become shared, so you can harvest the same node multiple times (currently 10 is maximum taps on each node)

Now a tad over month have passed by from the Legion launch, and I took a peek on my TradeSkillMaster statistics, and the results surprised even myself. In Legion, I have spent 1-2 hours per day for gathering. There also have been days that I didn't log at all due to other activities.

Last 30 days
    Leystone Ores sold 31,952 ( 692,281g )
    Felslates sold 17,775 ( 937,745g )
    Starlight Roses sold 10,964 ( 1,720,001g )

That alone sums up to 3.35M liquid gold per 30 days.
    Divided by 30 days = 111,667 gold each day.
    Divided by 2 hours = 55,833 gold per hour (GPH)

My characters have The Nightfallen honored shoulder enchants for Tinged Mana-Packs, which may contain flasks, potions, enchanting crystals, shards and dust and what else. It's a nice bonus for multiboxers, as each mob gives a 5x chance to trigger that pack.

Everything summed up, currently I'm making a million gold every week (7-14 hours in total) on a low population realm, where I thought the markets were pretty much dead but apparently I was happily wrong. I've decided to put all the other WoW activities on a side, while the herbs (especially starlight) still sells for 150-180g each herb. Nuts, huh?
    Last edited by beeq : 10-07-2016 at 02:44 PM

playing for free is easily viable. really makes you think
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    playing for free is easily viable. really makes you think
    When Garrisons died, I thought I'll have to start paying for subs again when they're going to expire.
    Glad I was wrong there, too

Wow, that is insane. I guess I know what profs to level up

Man low pop realms are awesome for gold it seems. High pop realms like mine there is so much over supply, prices have crashed
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Except there is nothing to spend that much gold on in Legion. I spent the entire time making gold but never once spending it.

Flasks are expensive, I suppose that might get pretty expensive to keep your entire team buffed.

Can you gather a node on 10 toons before it despawns?

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    Can you gather a node on 10 toons before it despawns?
    Yes. I've done 5 but OP mentions 10 is the max.

10 is the max that can gather from a node. I have 20, and when all were miners only 10 would ever get loot from a node--The others would get a skillup, but no loot.

On my server ore has crashed, but a stack of Starflower (whichever the one in Suramar is) sells for about 25k.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."