Quote Originally Posted by Kayley View Post
I just want to point out to the foxflower farmers the benefit of phasing to another server.
TLDR; when you are farming on someone elses server phase, things like foxflower (fox) spawns are 'personal loot'. Nobody but you will see the spawns.
Oh interesting... Guess that's something to consider if there's a lot of people taking your spawns.

I only gather Foxflower (about 8k a stack) and Starlight Rose (about 33k a stack) currently. Depending on luck on the procs Foxflower can still be more profitable per node for me, but I find that I have more competition in it. I still do both since I'd rather not run either market to the ground. I don't stop for Leystone anymore and only grab it when it's right next to an actually valuable node. Felstate is still good here, but not worth trying to farm exclusively, so I just grab the ones I find along my herb routes.

Currently I'm making 1 million gold per week fairly easily while watching netflix. I'm 6 seasons deep in to the Office and Steve Carell is not all that funny.