Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 34

Quote Originally Posted by Kayley View Post
    I just want to point out to the foxflower farmers the benefit of phasing to another server.
    TLDR; when you are farming on someone elses server phase, things like foxflower (fox) spawns are 'personal loot'. Nobody but you will see the spawns.
    Are you talking about server hopping? When I do that other people are definitely picking the same herbs as me.

Sup babe.
    I'm still playing, I have 185m gold lol. Hit me up if you need anything!
    Haha that's alright, Im alright for gold, not rich like you but I dont mind grinding my gear slowly, gives me something to do. Add me on bnet though, been ages since i talked to you, im Valkry#1833.

I was actually going through some screen shots with a friend from a while back, have some chat logs of people raging about me you and tasty ganking horde :P
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Sup babe.
    I'm still playing, I have 185m gold lol. Hit me up if you need anything!

185m!
    Is that combined farming from the previous xpac + this current one or??

Incredible work. *highfive

Here I thought I was hot sh!t when i broke 1.8m hahaha *softlyBeginsToCry

Lol you are in my eyes I only have 500k

So noticed something interesting. I picked a foxflower with my Paladin and the fox spawned. I chased the fox and not only did my Paladin get extra herbs, but also my followers did as well (4x DKS). They don't even have herbalism.

Quote Originally Posted by daanji View Post
    So noticed something interesting. I picked a foxflower with my Paladin and the fox spawned. I chased the fox and not only did my Paladin get extra herbs, but also my followers did as well (4x DKS). They don't even have herbalism.
    They changed that for mining and the followers need to be miners to receive loot from the basilisk, they must have forgotten to do that for herbalism.

Basilisks that appear when mining an ore node or creature will only drop additional ore for miners with at least 75 skill.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...ixes-october-3

pre-7.1 the loot from nodes was always the same for each character per node.
    If one got 6 ores+BoS, they all got the same (+/- few ores depending on rank)

7.1 changed this a bit; Now the loot is totally random for each toon.
    Doesn't matter though, kinda changes nothing.

For me, the withered that spawn from Starlight Rose only every drop flowers for one character. Is it the same for you all?
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    For me, the withered that spawn from Starlight Rose only every drop flowers for one character. Is it the same for you all?
    Yup, that's how it have always been, unfortunately :P So it's different than minable mobs, which can be looted five times.
    Last edited by beeq : 10-29-2016 at 08:56 AM

I just want to point out to the foxflower farmers the benefit of phasing to another server.
    TLDR; when you are farming on someone elses server phase, things like foxflower (fox) spawns are 'personal loot'. Nobody but you will see the spawns.
    OMG buy me a spider mount