Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 34

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    playing for free is easily viable. really makes you think
    You don't need to go out farming just to make gold either, just farm while you're playing. After 1 week in Suramar just questing my toons had 30k each. Imagine being able to play for free while just playing the game like you enjoy.

Wonder how this will effect token price.

Flask costs will remain high I think. So they will maintain a pretty steady pressure on herb prices. Also, since Starlight Rose is basically a bottle neck, I would expect that price will remain quite high.

Right now, as a solo character, I can farm up 300-400 Farnskaggil an hour, and for anyone who runs around stormheim, they are aware of the rampant teleport hacking herbing bots running around. Farnskaggil is dropping in price, but it still fetches 50-80 gold per on my server.

I would expect Foxflower will remain more expensive due to the general crappiness of Highmountain for moving around.

Once flying mounts come in, I would expect all herbs but starlight rose to tank in price, but since Starlight rose remains one per pick, and only a 100% drop chance if you have Starlight Rose 3, I think that cost will stay high.

The ores were going to tank once the people looking to upgrade crafted gear filled their need.

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    Man low pop realms are awesome for gold it seems. High pop realms like mine there is so much over supply, prices have crashed
    Sup babe.
    I'm still playing, I have 185m gold lol. Hit me up if you need anything!

Once you farm a node, could you server hop using the server hop add on to instantly find a new node in the same spot?

Quote Originally Posted by daanji View Post
    Once you farm a node, could you server hop using the server hop add on to instantly find a new node in the same spot?
    In theory it's possible, but keep in mind that there are so many spawn points for nodes, that the chances are quite slim to hop next to a node.

Also I've had troubles getting all the toons on the same realm when hopping, so I've ditched that method long time ago

GPH (Gold per hour) wise it's not worth it, imo.

Curious on the impact the BoS vendor in 7.1 will have on prices

Starflower is where the money is at, and the BoS vendor isn't gonna change that significantly. The exchange rate is too poor.

I don't even stop for ore anymore. I get 25k per stack of Starflower, which is like 10-15 minutes. It's not worth it to stop even for Felslate on my server, haha.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

I just want to point out to the foxflower farmers the benefit of phasing to another server.
    TLDR; when you are farming on someone elses server phase, things like foxflower (fox) spawns are 'personal loot'. Nobody but you will see the spawns.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayley View Post
    I just want to point out to the foxflower farmers the benefit of phasing to another server.
    TLDR; when you are farming on someone elses server phase, things like foxflower (fox) spawns are 'personal loot'. Nobody but you will see the spawns.
    Oh interesting... Guess that's something to consider if there's a lot of people taking your spawns.

I only gather Foxflower (about 8k a stack) and Starlight Rose (about 33k a stack) currently. Depending on luck on the procs Foxflower can still be more profitable per node for me, but I find that I have more competition in it. I still do both since I'd rather not run either market to the ground. I don't stop for Leystone anymore and only grab it when it's right next to an actually valuable node. Felstate is still good here, but not worth trying to farm exclusively, so I just grab the ones I find along my herb routes.

Currently I'm making 1 million gold per week fairly easily while watching netflix. I'm 6 seasons deep in to the Office and Steve Carell is not all that funny.

I decided to put WoW Token purchasing aside, and finally reached the 10M liquid gold ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kayley View Post
    I have 185m gold lol.
    But then again, here I am celebrating with the pocket change