Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: DKs + Healer?

Default DKs + Healer?

4 Dk's and a Healer. Will this be viable for Mythics in Legion? What spec would be best?

4 Blood DKs and 1 Prot is what I run. I've been able to clear Mythic+4 Dungeons with it. In Mythic+1 to 2 I've been able to get 2 and 3 bonus chests even.

I'm having great success with it.

Check out some of my videos in this thread to see how this team does in action

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...-Mythic-Videos

I've also also cleared every regular mythic as holy spec. I find Prot is just a better healer for a team of 4 blood dks because it also helps us end fights faster with the extra damage and the heals are instant cast and heal for a lot 1-2 million. Its also sometimes difficult to heal as holy with 4 melee since every ranged mechanic targets you so you are always moving and your mastery encorages you to stay in melee which can be a struggle. You have to hard cast a lot as a holy paladin and it takes 3-6 flash of light casts to equal one instant hand of the protector.

I found that I was spending most of my time healing my holy paladin instead of the DKs.
    Last edited by Xeneres : 10-06-2016 at 03:26 PM

Wow, I will definitely check out your vids after I get off work. I'm glad to hear that you use Prot as healer because I do favor that spec on the Pallie. I will def be checking out the DK's then. Thanks!