Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Laptop for 10 boxing

Hello,

I would like to know if you have some advices for a laptop for 10 boxing in WoW ?

Thanks you !

32gb ram and gtx 1070 is enough ?
    But what size screen ?

Thanks

Depends. How good is your eyesight and how old are you?
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Unfortunately, simply saying "I want to 10 box" doesn't really tell us much. I think I could 10 box on my old 2600K system that I built six years ago with SLI GTX 580s if I was willing to drop the resolution down and play at the very lowest settings with a low framerate (perhaps I should test this at some point in time).

So, sure... any modern-day hardware will be able to 10 box as long as you're willing to compromise when it comes to settings (especially resolution and framerate), and as a rule of thumb, the more money you throw at a computer the better it's likely going to perform (with some diminishing returns and other small caveats). :)
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Thanks you for your answer MiRai. I just want to play in high graphics for my main and medium for toons. For resolution, i will not play in 4K but with G-sync.

ACER PREDATOR G9-792-77RS with 16gb ram can be a good choice ?
    Last edited by WoW06 : 10-08-2016 at 06:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by WoW06 View Post
    Thanks you for your answer MiRai. I just want to play in high graphics for my main and medium for toons. For resolution, i will not play in 4K but with G-sync.

ACER PREDATOR G9-792-77RS with 16gb ram can be a good choice ?
    Make sure you get one with the new grahpics cards (10XX series ). like >> http://www.geforce.com/hardware/10series
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

So a laptop with GTX 1070, 16GB RAM and i7-6820HK is good for 10 boxing ? Thanks

16GB ram isn't going to be enough

Okay so i will take 32 or 64gb if possible, thank you.