Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

Tried Serpentrix - well yes I got to 50% ish and lost my followers.. ended up taking 9 mins to solo the damn thing on my last pala.. other bosses were not too bad in there to be honest... just don't speak to me about trash I hate it!

I'm not the best boxer by a long shot - especially as melee is fairly new to me, but it's good fun.

Serpentrix is the first major test as a melee multiboxer Naraxas in Neltharion's Lair also, but to a lesser extent. For Serpentrix, you need to move a lot. It might be wise to cancel "Click to move" and rely only on "Interact with target" to stop your slaves from entering the hole Serp is in if they start swarming. It can be a hassle to get back out. When it submerges, use Divine Steed (if you have a paladin team, that is), preferably with the 2 charges talent, to get to the red serpents fast. While running around, spam Hand of the Protector (talented for shorter cooldown) to heal Serpentrix's non-stop poison spew. I'm not sure if i'm just particularly bad at this, but i find King Deepbeard to be harder than Serpentrix.

Serpentrix was the hardest for me. Constant moving was just a huge pain. And yeah, getting one or two stuck down in the submerge hole was...less than optimal.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I just do drive by shooting on that boss. I never use my IWT.. i just have my guys follow the leader and spam my buttons while i "drive by" or around the heads. Takes forever but It works. When i was using IWT i was getting stuck in the holes as well.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )