Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 15 of 15

I had a macro that would do healing rain then gift of the queen.. it's just too much messing about. I don't play them anymore and am much happier with my other teams. It didn't take long to get my x5 pallys to 100 via dungeon spam in full looms.

Also don't forget hunters can bring bloodlust.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 10-06-2016 at 10:31 AM

Thanks for the reminder. I guess I'll see if I can make the Shaman work and if not, I'll replace him with a priest. In your experience how is the priest in terms of AE healing and healing while moving?
    Classic - Pyrewood Village, Horde, EU

I lead from my healer so it's much easier for me.. I can't say how it would work on a macro as it has procs.. this expac is one of the reasons I have stopped having a healer on follow.

Well i havent seen but two people multiboxing

One guy i met had a 10 man prot war team. The other is on the friends list with his shamans.

One thing I have noticed from doing Mythic+ is that there is a lot of movement etc from splash damage and a lot of AOE damage that needs to be done.

Druid is the easiest tank in the game atm.
    Holy pally seems to put the most healing out
    I would do a cleave heavy damage comp ( I read that Elemental was actually really good)

That would be my comp, or 3x UH/Frost DK

Also:

Professions,

Nodes are clickable by everyone for 20 seconds. So if you run all the same gathering profession, your whole team can click the node. That prot war guy told me he makes a killing on ore. Im sure herbs would be better though, as flasks are selling well atm.
    Last edited by candlebox : 10-09-2016 at 06:41 AM
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

I think your optimal group is going to be, warrior tank, + whatever healer you want to use, + 3 beast mastery hunters for mythic+.

Here is why. Warriors are far and away the best tanks right now. It's not even close. After that, we have Druids, then Prot paladins, then DH and Blook DK.

Blood DK and Veng DH are going to be very strong for your early mythic+ progression, to the point that they can literally solo bosses. However, as the difficulty ramps up, they fall behind.

The primary issue in Mythic+ is how fast can you clear trash. The two best AOE classes in the game currently (after Havok DH nerf) are WW monks and BM hunters. WW monks have the problem of being rather immobile for AOE and they are melee, so they get hit with cleave mechanics. BM have the advantage of complete mobility + battle rez + bloodlust + faceroll easy AOE damage.

This means that BM hunters will have no issues navigating mechanics, avoiding melee cleave damage, and putting out obscene aoe numbers while doing it. So if you're going for 3 chests and stuff like that, I'd probably run War+Druid Heals + 3 BM. You will slay aoe, have 3 aoe stuns, good mobility for dps and heals. A bear druid would also be useful for your tanking for the ability to share loot between heals and tank. So I would probably align my tank and healer in the same gear set.
    Last edited by Mercbeast : 10-11-2016 at 03:14 PM