Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default How to farm normal dungeons effectively

For all the boxers here with x5 paladins

-- The dps meters do not show the actual dps, because it starts counting the dps when I'm just running and are pulling the mobs. It's actually much higher. --

So I was bored, and wanted to try something different. I can clear mythics with my team, but that is a slow process.
    I'm still annoyed that my paladins have had no single legendary drop, while my hunters have had one already (undeserving huntard).
    If I understand right, legendaries can drop from any difficulty. So I did one. Still on normal the mobs have a decent amount of hp, and can still probably kill you if you totally ignore mechanics and do double/triple pulls.

But I wanted to clear them faster. So I looked at my talents, and found a combination which looks golden.
    with these:
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=203791/last-defender
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=115750/blinding-light
    The more the better, right? I googled the "diminishing returns" and it did not lower the effect very much at all.

And with Blinding Light, I can still dps everyone, since the AoE cleave from paladins is pure Holy.
    In theory this looked like a gift from god. And it was.

I never wiped, none of my characters actually died (however it was a few close calls).
    With this method I can actually kill a boss + all trash, faster than I can kill the boss alone. With the talent, the DPS also increases for each enemy nearby, and the enemies was killed purely by AoE cleave while focusing the boss.
    Last edited by davidmage : 10-03-2016 at 08:44 AM

Nice!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

is it confirmed that they can drop in normals? If so I will grind them all day on my hunter team.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    is it confirmed that they can drop in normals? If so I will grind them all day on my hunter team.
    Not sure if it's confirmed, but I saw some posts from blizzard stating it should drop from all difficulties. Harder difficulties are supposed to have higher drop rate, don't know any numbers though.