Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default Some get rewards some dont?

Does anyone know why this would be happening?

Leveling my 5 pali tank team, and two of them often do not get any rewards for quests, while the other three always do.

An example.
    Name:  noreward.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  67.9 KB
    Name:  reward.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  72.0 KB

Seen it happen multiple times while leveling various teams, wrote bug reports for them each time. Can't tell you why though. I can tell you that (for me at least), when I do notice there are rewards missing, closing the quest pane and interacting with the NPC a second time will display (and award) the items correctly.

That said, I haven't noticed it recently simply because I've been using the AutoGear addon to auto-select and auto-equip upgrades while leveling to speed things up.

I normally just accept and get it over with, but the above pic I actually tried logging out and back in and still no different. I am not going to bother with a bug report, just going to live with it. Only last a few hours before being replaced anyways and seems would take longer to fill out the bug report.

I just thought maybe there was a reason, such as reward based on artifact power or gear level you already have or something.

Edit: I checked out AutoGear addon, definitely going to install it, should speed things up considerably. Thanks for that.
    Last edited by JohnGabriel : 10-01-2016 at 06:08 PM

I have also experience this, though I have received some quest rewards from the twisting nether in my mail

Yea, I dont guess I paid enough attention to notice them NOT get loot on some quest turn in's. However I did notice that many of them where getting loot in the mail. I just wrote it off as failed looting.

I tried the autogear addon.. it did not like Jamba!

Even though I turned off jamba quest the addon kept making my party members leave the group over and over spamming my chat.. shame.. could have saved me some time

I also tried AutoGear and I also had issues with it and Jama. When I had it enabled, it would continually leave the party.

Anyone has an idea as to a fix or a different add on that would work?

Sorry to hear about AutoGear and Jamba not getting along. I don't use Jamba myself, hence not having been aware of any problems - nor a fix for either of you, unfortunately.

I use both and have no issues.
    I only have the auto equip part of auto gear enabled and do the quest stuff manually (accepting, select rewards etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Pazgaz View Post
    I use both and have no issues.
    I only have the auto equip part of auto gear enabled and do the quest stuff manually (accepting, select rewards etc).
    That was it! Thanks.

For those wondering, you have to go into t

Esc --> Interface --> Addons --> AutoGear --> Deselect the Bottom two options on each toon

Just leave the AutoGear option turned on and you are good to go.