Quote Originally Posted by Sservis View Post
Chiming in since I'm working on doing this right now. It was going fine, but the second GM that responded added the constraint of "all or none, no splitting". I'm pushing back to see if that can be relaxed, but it's somewhat frustrating as it pretty much defeats the purpose, I could just leave all of them on the original.
Here's the current status/latest response. (I have three battle.net's, one with 7, and 2 with 2 and wanted to leave just my primary solo account on the one battle.net)

I understand that you are wanting to consolidate some of your World of Warcraft licenses on to different Battle.net accounts. As mentioned by the previous game master, we are not able to move accounts unless we are moving all of them. After taking a look at your accounts, we only really have one option here as far as moving the accounts. We can cosolidate both of your other accounts that each have 2 World of Warcraft licenses, making one Battle.net account with 4 World of Warcraft licenses on it. As for the main account with 7 World of Warcraft licenses on it, we will not be able to move any of those games.
I can imagine reasons for them doing this (difficulty in getting achievements/vanity pets accurate and duplication of reward risk to a second account) although the exact details escape me. I at one point proposed that they could delete the accounts instead of moving them, but they didn't respond to that suggestion at all. I am at a loss for the valid concern that is blocking freeing up the space (especially with account deletion) and so it seems weird to me that they're not trying harder to have satisfied customers especially ones that might run multiple accounts, but now might not. Edit: having flying in draenor on the leveling accounts is a pretty decent boost, but that requires same battle.net