Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default New Multiboxers that lags

u guys see this malseph guy he 20 boxes dks and uses toys and lag in wpvp.
    sometimes he lags the server so much the server crashes and he blames other pple for it.

i know alot of pple are going to be like blizzard needs to update there servers but we all now that the thing is there was another boxer that used to do that. but he no longer plays wow. and now this boxer has taken his place. there is many videos of him doing it but this one is the worst.

http://youtu.be/3eXEemipcU8?t=483

all the blobs OMG.
    also i play ten dks and i dont use that talent

I don't think you can crash the server from lag. In your video he lagged and d/c, but the server keeps on keeping on.

That guy has got to be a ban waiting to happen. It would suck to me if I lost my accounts, no small investment of time and money. But he doesn't seem to mind risking it.

First, and most importantly, this thread will accomplish nothing and it was created to stir up drama. Harvan (AKA KrazyNate), you have been known to play alongside Prepared in the past, so I'm not sure you're allowed to complain about anyone multiboxing < 60 accounts at this point.

Second, they're certainly not a new multiboxer judging by the videos that have been posted to their YouTube channel.

Third, it's almost impossible to crash an entire server these days, and I'd wager it's even more difficult in Legion thanks to the server upgrades and design decisions that took place for this expansion. FYI: Just because someone gets disconnected doesn't mean the server crashed, and "Word Server Is Down" is a generic message that the game client spits out when it does not get a response from the server. If the server is heavily lagged, it will not give the game client the response it needs and the client will just assume that the server is down (when it isn't).

Fourth, we had this discussion last year.

I'll ask that you keep your PvP multiboxing drama off of this forum, kthx. This thread is closed.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology