Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default September 23rd class balance changes.

These do not go into effect until next Tuesday. But there were a lot of very big buffs to some classes, and a lot of very big nerfs to others.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749305579

Very big buffs to Frost mage, Ele shaman, Dest warlock, which are my 3 DPS, so yay!!!!!

Edit: Here is the link to the actual Hotfix notes, buffs to Fury warriors were added:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...s-september-23
    Last edited by JohnGabriel : 09-24-2016 at 02:20 PM

Phew I'm all good

Thought they'd butcher my kitty damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Phew I'm all good

Thought they'd butcher my kitty damage.
    Is playing feral in easier this expansion? As far as combo point management etc..

I have done a flip flop this expansion and have started to enjoy melee more than casting classes. Last night I started my Feral artifacts on my druids. Melee just feels better to me now, instant gratification I guess ( no casting time on abilities ).

I am revealed that all my favorite classes are getting buffed though! In case i want to go the caster classes route again! But Rets getting some much needed love!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

It's interesting to me that they made no mechanical changes to Warlocks other than removing the cast time of Rain of Fire for Destruction... Which was actually the best-performing spec? Perhaps in 7.1 there'll be mechanical changes.

In any case, getting that healing from Death Strike is going to be nice
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Is playing feral in easier this expansion? As far as combo point management etc..

I have done a flip flop this expansion and have started to enjoy melee more than casting classes. Last night I started my Feral artifacts on my druids. Melee just feels better to me now, instant gratification I guess ( no casting time on abilities ).

I am revealed that all my favorite classes are getting buffed though! In case i want to go the caster classes route again! But Rets getting some much needed love!
    Kitty is wayyy easier, plus the survival is better too.. downside is crap aoe - this will be fixed once I spend points in the aoe of my arftifact, but I chose to go the single target route first. I don't box Kitty though - she's my solo toon.

I don't take Lunar inspiration or Savage Roar talents because I'm super lazy and I can pull 320k dps on a mythic boss (using incarnation: King of the jungle) 842 item level.. I never pick the best talents.. just the ones that give me the playstyle I enjoy the most. Plus Artifact kitty form is the bomb!

I also use the Balance affinity because the range on melee is very handy as is turning into Boomy on bad melee fights... this is my char:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...i%C3%A2/simple
    Last edited by Andreauk : 09-24-2016 at 10:56 AM

o Remorseless Winter damage increased by 50%.
    o Obliterate damage increased by 19%.
    o Frost Strike damage increased by 12%.
    o Howling Blast damage increased by 10%.
    o Frostscythe (Talent) damage increased by 13%.
    o Frozen Pulse (Talent) damage increased by 11%.
    o Breath of Sindragosa (Talent) damage increased by 17%.
    Well now... Can't say that I'm not happy to see these changes. I was perfectly happy with how my DKs were doing, but I guess higher-end they might have more need for buffs.