Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 31

Default 10/10 Mythic Legion Dungeons Completed via Multiboxing

I Have Successfully Multiboxed All Mythic Legion Dungeons and 2/10 on Mythic+1 and completed the timer.

I decided create a new thread to Post Screenshots for each Mythic or Mythic+ Dungeon

I decided to just not post the videos...I do not have the time to edit, render and post all of these videos and to keep up with my world quests and dungeon progression.

I may still stream from time to time.

Mythic Darkheart Thicket:
    R8Tapom.jpg

Mythic Blackrook Hold:
    5VVJ11a.jpg

Mythic Halls of Valor:
    WNxLQtL.jpg

Mythic Wrath of Azshara:
    7b73YDg.jpg

Mythic Maw of Souls:
    kX4GzCZ.jpg

Court of Stars (Mythic Only):
    jLKcjsb.jpg

The Arcway(Mythic Only):
    p7jp7P9.jpg

Mythic Assault On Violet Hold:
    7uhthOK.jpg

Mythic Neltharion's Lair:
    E7W8DZQ.jpg

Mythic Vault of the Wardens:
    gezAv9z.jpg
    Last edited by Xeneres : 09-22-2016 at 01:17 AM

Nice

I just want to know did you bother with the disguise stuff in Suramar or did you brute force the quests where possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Nice

I just want to know did you bother with the disguise stuff in Suramar or did you brute force the quests where possible?
    Oh I totally ignore the disguises unless I need them for quest or dungeon! If I get dazed I just kill everything, it helps my mana stay topped off.

I use the mana shoulder enchant from Nightfallen so there always a chance for mana bags off mobs in that area. The bags also drop blue enchanting shards which sell for about 60 gold on my server. I typically get 2-5 shards in each bag. I think Blizzard nerfed the bag droprates but all of my toons typically get a few bags every hour or so while I'm farming the elites.

Well done, really impressive!
    Even if I had the time to get serious with the harder dungeons, I would probably run out of patience and quit when it gets tough.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    Even if I had the time to get serious with the harder dungeons, I would probably run out of patience and quit when it gets tough.
    Im the same.. I'm just happy i can complete the normals for now ( and they are very easy with my 5 prots atm ) Ill only do harder stuff if i need it for class/trade quests. Hopefully Ill still be able to run those after the tank nerf.

But great to see what i possible! Thx X!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I said I wouldn't, but I'm going to have a new 5 man team.. tank x3 Hunters and a Shammy healer.. I will be happy running normals/hcs for legendary farming tbh... and getting one for each toon should keep me busy for a bit.

Well done!

Very nice!
    What's your ilvl?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    I had some spare time this evening, before the works starts again tomorrow. And since the tanks are getting nerfed (for paladins it was on wednesday I think) this was a perfect time to get some things done.

With my 5 paladins I first completed Court of Stars. I found the second boss harder than the last. Xeneres team had it reversed - can that be because DK:s have that magic resistance ability? a lot of magic damage in that fight.
    Last boss 5 paladins did not seem to have a hard time against the heavy physical damage. Beat the boss at the second attempt, when my ability to dodge his stuff was just not so terrible.
    In the arcway the only problematic boss was the spider. Everything else in that dungeon pales compared to the spider. Mainly because of the linking ability, and getting that sorted when there is 3 other things going on is kind of hectic. I was so glad when the spider died.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I said I wouldn't, but I'm going to have a new 5 man team.. tank x3 Hunters and a Shammy healer.. I will be happy running normals/hcs for legendary farming tbh... and getting one for each toon should keep me busy for a bit.

I got a Legendary ring from the world quest bag after you do the 4 quests so dont rule those out. Was pretty stoked it was on my main tank too.