Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
I had some spare time this evening, before the works starts again tomorrow. And since the tanks are getting nerfed (for paladins it was on wednesday I think) this was a perfect time to get some things done.

With my 5 paladins I first completed Court of Stars. I found the second boss harder than the last. Xeneres team had it reversed - can that be because DK:s have that magic resistance ability? a lot of magic damage in that fight.
Last boss 5 paladins did not seem to have a hard time against the heavy physical damage. Beat the boss at the second attempt, when my ability to dodge his stuff was just not so terrible.
In the arcway the only problematic boss was the spider. Everything else in that dungeon pales compared to the spider. Mainly because of the linking ability, and getting that sorted when there is 3 other things going on is kind of hectic. I was so glad when the spider died.
Yea my paladin handled the last boss in Court of Stars better than my DKs because it could use bubble and bop to nullify the physical damage and clear the bleeds. I can imagine being a full prot paladin team would handle that much better. My DKs do do better at magic damage which is why I didnt think the 2nd boss in Court of Stars was that difficult.