Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    Don't worry, I have only just cleared the normal difficulties for all the dungeons on my shammies and I am 834 ilvl, it is a struggle. The party damage you can take is insane (the low ele shammy dps doesn't help either lol)
    I gave up trying to clear dungons with my druids.. ( as bear+heals+3xboomy ) but might try again when i get the ferals up to par with gear and artifact traits. They are still very easy with the prots.. almost ready to brave heroics on my prots!

With that said, I'm looking forward to the buffs to Ele shams..rets and moonkin next week! Might try again after that,
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    I gave up trying to clear dungons with my druids.. ( as bear+heals+3xboomy ) but might try again when i get the ferals up to par with gear and artifact traits. They are still very easy with the prots.. almost ready to brave heroics on my prots!

With that said, I'm looking forward to the buffs to Ele shams..rets and moonkin next week! Might try again after that,
    Wow guys I feel better now. With davidmage, Xeneres, etc clearing Mythics, I was having a breakdown :P I decided to reach 805 before to retry Serpentix. I just unlocked the World Quests which finally gives me some gear. I was getting angry at what you get by doing the quests (looking at you Suramar). For the data point, I could not kill the floating DH at the beginning of the vault with iLvl 776 but had no issue at 795 + killing the first boss. I came back to WoW after leaving in BC so seeing that the iLvl is so important gives me hope that it's not the compo which is bad (the player might be bad as well haha)

Quote Originally Posted by charly View Post
    I could not kill the floating DH at the beginning of the vault with iLvl 776 but had no issue at 795 + killing the first boss.
    I'm seeing similar issues. Tank-n-spank bosses like most of Halls of Valor don't seem to be much trouble but anything "interesting" at ~788 iLevel just gives me fits.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)