Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Dismount to fly

Default Dismount to fly

I know its weird but does anyone have a macro for a demon hunter that if your on a mountain and jump off on a mount you can hit a button then hit it again jump and hit again and glide. Right now mine will just jump and then make him glide.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

I don't really understand what you're asking, but it doesn't sound like anything a macro can do.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

say your running off a mountain on your mount is there a macro that can be made that once your in the air you can dismount and hit again to fly. It would come in handy when your running from mobs to hit your space button once to job hit again to dismount and hit one more time to glide
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

I think if you jump off the mountain whether on a mount or not that counts as your first jump and hitting again will just make you glide. If you run off without jumping your macro probably do what you want.

/dismount is the macro command to dismount.

Here I think I see what you are saying now, ignore previous post.

How about this:

/dismount [mounted]
    /cast [nomounted] !Glide

yea thanks it works just like i want you run on your mount jump off a mountain click a button and glide thanks.