Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29

Thanks you a lot Xeneres for this long answer, i will study that !

My preferred method of healing uses menus over the party unit frames instead of using repeater regions and Vuhdu. I found this to be easier to use and eliminates clicking outside the repeater region mess ups. The only thing that usually happens when I click outside is that particular party member does not get healed and gets face rolled instead.

Hello,

Do you have tips for the DPS ? I use your GS sequences but my dps is only 50k for my DK and Pala. I have a low ilvl gear (810) but do you think this low dps is normal ?

Thanks you

Quote Originally Posted by WoW06 View Post
    Hello,

Do you have tips for the DPS ? I use your GS sequences but my dps is only 50k for my DK and Pala. I have a low ilvl gear (810) but do you think this low dps is normal ?

Thanks you
    That's probably about right with your ilevel IF you do not have your 3rd relic slot, you forget to use shield of the righteous, and/or if your gear is not very optimized. Make sure you use shield of the righteous manually as my macro does not include it. It is one of your highest % damage ability's especially in single target.

For stats I go for Crit and Vers.

I'll check tonight if I can remember but at 810 my Paladins were pulling 80-120k depending on number of mobs on me and proc randomness.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Hello Xeneres, do you remember at which ilvl you began heroics and mythics please ?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by WoW06 View Post
    Hello Xeneres, do you remember at which ilvl you began heroics and mythics please ?

Thank you
    I was ilevel 810 when I began heroics (did them as soon as I was able to queue). I had cleared every heroic by the time I was 815 ilevel. Serpentrix heroic was the most difficult fight of all the heroics but Shivermaw may have been harder. Mindbender was also quite difficult. I had not yet experienced all of the VH bosses with the same ilevel yet so its hard to rate each ones difficulty. I spent the most time on Serpentrix in Eye of Azshara on heroic and mythic. Serpentrix is the sole reason I haven't yet been able to beat any Eye of Azshara keystone within the timer higher than +2.

I also killed the fleshgiant boss in mythic violet hold at 815 ilevel and got a few 840 items with a bonus roll. It was a very easy boss. Trash in VH mythic was very rough I wiped a few times and had wait out the pentalty rez timer. Since the trash kept coming I almost didn't make it to first boss since I had to fight two packs at once. I then got stuck at mindbender on mythic and decided I wasn't quite ready for mythic. I guess violet hold has some of the more difficult bosses and trash to start out with vs other mythics. I should have probably tried the other mythics before calling it quits that week.

The following week I started mythics at 820-825 item level and started with Darkheart thicket because of a world quest and realized how it was almost the same as heroic. Most of my gear was from heroic and I kept running a few easy heroics daily for gear. World quests were also a good source of gear since world quests gave better ilevel gear based on your toons ilevel I slowly geared up past 825. I realized that mythic wasn't actually that much harder than heroic. I never used flasks or potions as they were way too expensive at launch.
    Last edited by Xeneres : 11-16-2016 at 02:34 PM

I updated the first few pages with some updated GnomeSequencer macros for 7.1 with the new macro conditionals.

I also have improved the rest of my macros especially the paladin one.