Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 29

Thank you a lot Xeneres for your guide. I have two questions :

How do you make gold with your team ?
    Can you publish GnomeSequencer sequences of your DK and Paladin ?

Thanks you

Quote Originally Posted by WoW06 View Post
    Thank you a lot Xeneres for your guide. I have two questions :

How do you make gold with your team ?
    Can you publish GnomeSequencer sequences of your DK and Paladin ?

Thanks you
    I make gold with enchanting. All of my guys are enchanters. I also use enchanting to create the soul fibril relic which I obliterate for at least 1.1 obliterum on average. It costs 8x blood of sargeras, 10 arkhana and 2x felwort. Obliterum go between 2500-4000 on my server and the only real cost is the felwort which is around 600-1000 gold for two. That always gives me 1000-3000g in profit. When obliterum was worth 6-7k gold a pop I was making almost 5500 gold in profit each obliterum. The market on obliterum has tanked but its a good use of my blood of Sargeras as I don't really use them for anything else. My profit margin is still quite high despite the price drop.

Enchanting is not the best professions to have at the moment as far as gold making goes. However, Enchanting does not require me to do anything extra as I'm already doing world quests that reward gear and clearing all mythic and whatever mythic+ dungeons I get. There is always a chance at a good titanforge. One of my guys had an 825 trinket turn into an 880. If I get 835+ world quest items that's almost 5000 gold without having to run around and mine and herb. Most mythic dungeons are 4000-5000 gold. If I replace any gear then I get to shard that was well.

If you were a miner and herbalist you would make probably 5-10x but it still requires you to go out of your way to do.

On Tuesdays the shards peak at 1800-2000 and drop to 850-1000ish during the week. I try to hang onto at least 20 chaos crystals for enchants for upgrades and then sell any excess. Sometimes I sell my arkhana or my ley shards when I get any excess.

I'm at work at the moment but when I'm home I'll post my gnome sequencer macros. They aren't really anything special.

Okay thanks you for these informations

I posted my 3 GnomeSequencer Macros on Part 3. I'd clean up the guide some but world quests and dungeons are calling my name.

At some point in the next hour or two after world quests and heroic daily I may be streaming some regular mythics at twitch.tv/xeneres00

I'm going to shoot for clearing all regular mythics 1st and then work on my 5 Mythic+4 keystones.

Ley shards on my server are like 70g
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    Ley shards on my server are like 70g
    50 on mine.. I decided on alchemy and herbalism for my pallys.

Thanks you a lot for your GS sequences !

Added some updates to talent choices, stat priority, gearing and relic comments to the guide.

Hello, i now have a team like yours, but i have problem with healing. How do your heal your characters ? Thanks you

Quote Originally Posted by WoW06 View Post
    Hello, i now have a team like yours, but i have problem with healing. How do your heal your characters ? Thanks you
    I use the addon Vuhdo with an ISboxer repeater region to cover my 5 man party frame. I use mouse 1 for flash of light and mouse 2 for hand of the protector. Then I use shift + mouse 1 to make my slaves target whoever I mouse over. It also has a feature called private tanks where you can make your target and focus show up so you can heal out of party characters or NPCs on bosses like Tsu'long and Dreamwalker.

ISBoxer Repeater Region Wiki

Like this Wiki says be very careful with the repeater region as you can click outside the frames and cause your characters to do all sorts of weird things. I find that having it enabled sometimes your toons do very silly things that may or may not kill you such as them getting stuck in a loop and not moving and them getting stuck running forwards or backwards that you cannot fix unless you cycle through your windows or manually send that toon a movement key or click the ground with another key bind.

It allows you to create keyboard and mouse spells that only fire off when you are mousing over a vuhdo frame. I also use it to display certain buffs such as death strike physical absorb shield so I know that my DKs have the death strike buff active for mitigation checks or just to see the ones that have the 25% leech running. You can also use it to display crimson scourge procs, bone shield and to display hot icons like the hot from light of the titans artifact trait.

Vuhdo can be somewhat intimidating at first but is is the best raid frame and party frame in the game. With the others raid frames you tend to use addons for your addons where vuhdo is a complete package with a very nice in game GUI. You can even make it swap keybinds when you change spec or have your own Vuhdo macros. I haven't done this with this team yet but in previous teams I used it to make the toons I mouseover use defensive CDs when i pressed a certain keybind.

You do not need repeater regions if you lead from your Paladin but if you swap windows and leaders like I do, from time to time, its nice to be able to have your Paladin cast its heal while you are leading from another character.

For my paladins utility spells (BoP, Freedom, Sacrifice, Cleanse, etc.) I have them as separate mouseover macros in game but these can also be setup as vuhdo only keybinds and then it frees up those same keybinds on your action bar. Since we lost a lot of abilities with the pruning I'm not at all hurting for keybinds so I didn't set this up for my current team.

I think I need to add some screenshots to this guide and show how and why I have things in certain areas of my bars and what my keybinds are.

Fun fact: if you use marrowrend the game will consider you to of have used active migration for a second or two. So you can use it as a backup for active mitigation checks.
    Last edited by Xeneres : 10-19-2016 at 10:16 AM