Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Suramar

Default Suramar

Are any of you boxing the quests there? I have been doing the rep on my solo Feral Druid.. but it seems a lot of hassle to box with the disguise stuff (unless I just brute force myself through).

It's not too bad, the extrabutton1 command puts the disguise on all my shams so thats easy, and avoiding is easy as well. But the mana shards around everywhere usually just let one person loot it which can be annoying. Slowly getting through the quests though
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

I intentionally plan to bring a hunter BM team there to just f'stuff up for gibing me such a hard time on my solo priest.
    Revenge shall be mine!

Quote Originally Posted by emitchell109 View Post
    I intentionally plan to bring a hunter BM team there to just f'stuff up for gibing me such a hard time on my solo priest.
    Revenge shall be mine!
    Oh I hear ya!

Mobs drop the mana too - so could be easier than those clickable crystals.. but would other players complain that we were ruining the stealthy experience for them?

I can't get to 2 of the treasures on the map because they are in an area filled with gold elites.. I can't even get close enough to figure out where they are - let alone loot them! They are in the area where you ride the dino.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 09-14-2016 at 10:07 AM

I was going to post about mana shards the other day but forgot unfortunately so I am glad you mentioned this. If you use Isboxer you can put on mouse repeater and hover all toons over the shard and click at the same time. It will give you shards on all toons. Probably due due server latency or something. Same works for blingtron as well.
    Last edited by ILikeTwins : 09-14-2016 at 02:20 PM
    Twin Druids at 110
    Twin everything else at 100

I'm almost positive that finishing Suramar's story line will be required for flying when it goes live. That being said... Ugh. I'm slowly working on it as I cycle through WQs, profession questlines, and class hall campaigns.

I'll never do this on an alt team though.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

I knew it worked for the BlingTron I shared that with another boxer friend and he was in Disbelief. Actually me doing it by just doing all target>all interact > then broadcasting accept would do it.

Good stuff ILikeTwins.

I agree Mosg2
    That being said I am almost done with that quest line... I believe all zone quest-lines will need to be 100% for flying. +What ever other REP grind they decide to attach to it.

To obtain Ancient Mana, I take my characters to the edge of the city at about 52.8, 48.4 and then one by one take them into the vineyard area just across the road from there - while wearing the disguise of course. There are some patrols in the back and along the edge, but the rest of the guards in that area (the ones that can detect you're a filthy outlander with a fake moustache) don't move around. So once you learn where they are, you can easily avoid them.

The area has frequent spawns of flowers, wine bottles and chests which do show up on the minimap (you get the ability to track Ancient Mana very early on in the story) and tend to yield between 30 and 135 ancient mana each for me. So while I do have to do this for each character individually (haven't had any luck with using broadcasting on those myself, it's always just one character that gets the item), so far I've been able to get about 400 Ancient Mana per 5 minutes spent.

Pretty sure you can do it while boxing.
    With broadcast, most if not all toons get the mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    I'm almost positive that finishing Suramar's story line will be required for flying when it goes live. That being said... Ugh. I'm slowly working on it as I cycle through WQs, profession questlines, and class hall campaigns.

I'll never do this on an alt team though.
    It is, search Pathfinder in the achievements. That's one of the requirements for flying. I find with the whistle it's not really needed though.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer