Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Closing Loot Windows

My slaves aren't looting, their windows are staying open which I guess has become a problem since I last boxed. 3 X Hunters was bearable and fetch helped but 5 x Pally is turning into a headache.

I noticed that Jamba has an option to close minions loot windows and I have it checked but it isn't solving the problem. I'm not sure if it's even the intention of that feature to solve the problem I'm having.

I watched MiRai's video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN71zY0e5SU and I plan on going that route but I'm wondering why I need a second keymap for IWT. If I add the CloseLoot command to my primary IWT what bad things are going to happen to me when I use it on a Quest NPC, Flightmaster, etc? I try to keep my keybinds to a minimum or I tend to mash the wrong buttons,

Quote Originally Posted by Criels View Post
    but I'm wondering why I need a second keymap for IWT. If I add the CloseLoot command to my primary IWT what bad things are going to happen to me when I use it on a Quest NPC, Flightmaster, etc? I try to keep my keybinds to a minimum or I tend to mash the wrong buttons,
    You don't, but I personally try to cut down on sending unnecessary commands to the game when I don't need to.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Jamba handles that quite well.
    Enable advanced loot and handle auto loot or something like that.
    I am pretty sure it spams the game a bit, since I get some messages on screen, but after a second or so all chars loot and close the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Pazgaz View Post
    Jamba handles that quite well.
    Enable advanced loot and handle auto loot or something like that.
    I am pretty sure it spams the game a bit, since I get some messages on screen, but after a second or so all chars loot and close the window.
    I had the close minions loot window checked which didn't appear to do anything but I didn't have the enable advanced loot options checked. I thought that enabled the other options so that may have solved my problem had I checked it.

I setup the macro as shown in Mirai's video and haven't had any issues since. You still need to press the button several times so if Jamba's option will streamline the number of key presses then even better. Now I wish I'd set up the second keymap so it'd be easier to test....that's what I get for being lazy.
    Last edited by Criels : 09-14-2016 at 09:06 AM