Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Jamba Strobe problem

I haven't boxed since MoP and after binge watching all of MiRai's videos multiple times this last weekend things are going extremely well with one exception.....

I'm running a team of Prot Pally x5 and strobe after combat isn't working. I'm having to hit my follow key after combat and even after looting if I don't stack on corpses.

In the Jamba options I have "auto follow after combat" checked and have checked/unchecked "always use master as strobe target". It's not working with any combination of those options checked/unchecked.

I'm assuming it's because I need to hotkey a toggle? /jamba-follow (strobeon, aftercombat, ?). There are so many command options that I'm not sure what I actually need for my specific issue.

Or this should be working by default and something in ISboxer needs to be changed or an addon is causing it not to work for some reason?

jamba follow after combat will just try and follow after combat. if it breaks it will not come back on.

jamba follow strobeonme will always keep follow on them characters no matter what. this is what most use the command line for it

on

/jamba-follow strobeonme all

off

/jamba-follow strobeoff all

in isboxer there should be a keymap to turn it on and off with a key. as it setups the macros needed for the two commands at the top.

Setup the keymap in ISBoxer and it's working flawlessly.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Criels View Post
    Setup the keymap in ISBoxer and it's working flawlessly.

Thank you

your welcome have fun with jamba