Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

Only reason I don't buy the spider is that once we get flying I won't use it anymore :P

Don't get so defensive.

All I was trying to say was that its a shame you dont get more boxing these versus running them solo. This means I will have to park a team at these instances to run them solo 5 times per week if I want the best returns, not sure I will do it honestly.

I am going to focus on leveling but maybe this weekened, or the next, run the Panda raids and see what those numbers are. Or go to YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by kalos72 View Post
    Don't get so defensive.

All I was trying to say was that its a shame you dont get more boxing these versus running them solo. This means I will have to park a team at these instances to run them solo 5 times per week if I want the best returns, not sure I will do it honestly.

I am going to focus on leveling but maybe this weekened, or the next, run the Panda raids and see what those numbers are. Or go to YouTube.
    I did all the panda raids except SoO, they are about 58g per boss per char (not including selling loot). And they haven't been stat nerfed or legacy buff so the bosses have between 20-40 million hp, not really worth the effort.

Haven't tried mythic SoO yet. Or WoD heroics.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer