Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Character set not launching

So I just played fine a couple hours ago. Then I turned off the computer, and started it up again now. Innerspace seemed to apply some small update, after that I tried to launch my clients as usual (ISBoxer character sets -> '5 Paladins All Melee').
    Nothing is happening, and here is the console (last rows appeared after a while)

| 21:55:17 ISBoxer: Preparing to launch Character Set '5 Paladins All Melee'
    | 21:55:17 ISBoxer: Settings imported from ISBoxerToolkit.GeneralSettings.XML
    | 21:55:17 ISBoxer: Making sure Characters in Character Set '5 Paladins All Melee' are
    valid...
    | 21:55:17 ISBoxer: Good!
    | 21:55:17 ISBoxer: Launching Character Set '5 Paladins All Melee' all slots...
    | 21:55:17 ISBoxer: Launching Slot 1 Character 'DÃ*vinus-Aggramar'
    Successfully executed '"C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\wow-64.exe" -d3d11'.
    Session name 'World of Warcraft5792' accepted for process C:\Program Files (x86)\World of
    Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
    | 21:58:17 ISBoxer: Character from Set '5 Paladins All Melee' not fully launched after 3
    minutes. Select again to continue launching additional slots.
    | 21:58:17 ISBoxer: Instructions completed.

EDIT:
    Seconds after I posted this I gave it a last try. Another patch seemed to download and now it's working again.

Any mod can delete this thread if possible
    Last edited by davidmage : 09-11-2016 at 04:05 PM

Yes happened to me as well. Except I tried again seconds before posting a message and a new patch downloaded and fixed the issue.