Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 25

Default World quests+boxer friendly?!

SO far I have been pleasantly surprised by world quests as they relate to US, multiboxers! Not only are they a good source of mat, artifact power, item upgrades and GOLD! Any quest I have done where its difficult to do on more than one toon at a time..i found you don't have to do it on every toon. Keep all toons right at the quest giver/start of quest event, do it on one toon and they all get credit! I just did Ley Race and the Magic of Flight in Azsuna this way!

The 4 daily faction world quests give a box that can have legendary items in it..but always have somthing useful! And about 00-800 gold per box. if you have time, its worth doing those everyday ( they require 4 world quests of the faction each )

Have any of you found any un-boxer friendly WQs?

OH! And world quest achievements are bnet wide..should have the 100 WQs required for the, eventual, achievement needed for flight done in a few days!
    Last edited by Lyonheart : 09-10-2016 at 09:55 AM
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I'm just about done with Stormheim and Azsuna and I have yet to have to do one of those never-to-be-sufficiently-damned ground item pickup quests, either. Quite lovely.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

if thats the case for world quests you should be able to in all reality of its bnet shared be done in like 2 days.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

i have 60 done now in two days on one toon lol
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

I hope they dont nerf it before I hit 110.

How did you get the ley race to complete? The magic to flying, yes, but the race one I had to do individually.

More on top, I love the WQs so far. Easy to complete, no ground pickup, and TONS of world pvp.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    How did you get the ley race to complete? The magic to flying, yes, but the race one I had to do individually.

More on top, I love the WQs so far. Easy to complete, no ground pickup, and TONS of world pvp.
    I did the Ley Race in two zones today, got credit on all my guys when i did the quest with my leading toon.. you have to have your team right next to the NPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Keep all toons right at the quest giver/start of quest event, do it on one toon
    In that situation is there some way to prevent the non-participating toons from casting their spells? I'm using ISBoxer.

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    In that situation is there some way to prevent the non-participating toons from casting their spells? I'm using ISBoxer.
    no spells to cast for the quests in discussion.. i just turn off keymaps. One you just ride a mount though mana spots on the ground.. the other you ride inside a bubble!

The giant on Watcher's Isle..

That earthquake is about 50 yard range and can be stopped by stunning him. If you don't and aren't behind a pillar when he does it he will instagib you. Wiped my party twice earlier.

Aside from that one nothing yet.