Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 18

Default Shoulder Enchants

I forgot all about these and have wasted a lot of killing without my teams shoulder enchants. They give a chance to drop items that have mats in them. check them out.. im using the one from high mountain atm.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=128554/e...enger#comments

Also, the one for a chance to drop Blood will be great for us..it will make grinding mobs fun! ( and if you have dual crafting )
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Damn, guess I have to level my chanter up from 250 now. I forgot about those cloth ones...

Actually, does anyone have any information on these chants, are they reliable? Like if I have a team with the cloth ones, do I still need a tailor on that team to help with cloth collection wile they herb/mine?

Useless to us while leveling. Maybe once you're 110 and have done world daily quests for awhile you'll have enough rep to get them, at 105 I am nowhere near close enough.

The cloth scavenging ones are available at 700 enchanting...the rest are rep restricted yes.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Useless to us while leveling. Maybe once you're 110 and have done world daily quests for awhile you'll have enough rep to get them, at 105 I am nowhere near close enough.
    Why? i got mine at level 106 on my druids and got many stacks of leather from the item that drops! the one in Highmountain only requires honored rep. Highmountain was my 3rd zone. If you start there.. you could have that enchant for every zone after.

Im not sure when i dinged honored with highmountain btw..it was just available when i checked out the vendor. I know I was not done with the zone yet.
    Last edited by Lyonheart : 09-08-2016 at 03:38 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Why? i got mine at level 106 on my druids and got many stacks of leather from the item that drops! the one in Highmountain only requires honored rep. Highmountain was my 3rd zone. If you start there.. you could have that enchant for every zone after.

Im not sure when i dinged honored with highmountain btw..it was just available when i checked out the vendor. I know I was not done with the zone yet.
    Right you are, my mistake. Seems some only require honored, just checked the first one and it required revered and I assumed the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Right you are, my mistake. Seems some only require honored, just checked the first one and it required revered and I assumed the worst.
    Yea.. its the only one before 110 that is honored..( the suramar one is honored as well, but cant get started with that rep until 110 ) I just figure with all the killing we are doing it's worth getting that as soon as possible. All my future teams will start in that zone.

Note that you can actually buy these from AH and then just use them on fresh team, no rep needed on use, only on crafting.
    Very useful on leveling, and thanks for reminding me of these ^^

EDIT: Ah right. Only one of the boons is not BoP
    Last edited by beeq : 09-11-2016 at 06:04 AM

Oh yea I forgot about this. Had even had the boon from highmountain lying in my bags for ages. Applied it now...
    I'll probably get the nightfallen when I reach honored. Then Wardens when that becomes available.

The price for demonsteel armguards /felslate are still high on my server, but doubt it will be long enough for making an effort on the ore boon from valarjar revered.