Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 30

Default 5x Protection Paladin all 110 Normal Dungeons complete

So I just finished the last Normal dungeon I needed to unlock my class set pants from the Order Hall. Most of the 8 Normal dungeons were very easy with the 5x Paladin team. Overall, I probably wiped on 4 bosses total, and only 1 boss took me more than two attempts. Cordana, the final boss in Vault of the Wardens was a HUGE pain in the ass. Had to do a ton of research on her, and I still feel like I just barely scraped by. Other than that, Normals were a piece of cake. Now to grind gear and world quests until I can unlock Heroics!
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

That's a very interesting idea
    I think I'll change all my palas to prot and give it a go.
    With 3 rets, holy and prot I'm having a hard time in dungeons.
    Mostly I feel like holy's heals are too slow and too small. (but that is probably an issue on my side since I don't use the heal that damages the healer which should be quite good)

I wonder if I should try the druids as 5 bears

Quote Originally Posted by Pazgaz View Post
    I wonder if I should try the druids as 5 bears
    My bear holds agro great.. hard to kill BUT DPS sucks so far. My prot paly is doing twice the dps of my rets at level 100 in invasion gear ( 700ish item level ). I hear blood DKs are grazy dps as well.

@karlros can you post your talents and macro/isboxer set up for your Prots?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Certainly. I can give you more details when I get home from work. I'll just say right now that Hand of the Protector is rediculously broken. If they nerf it, or Prot Pally DPS, this team won't be nearly as good.
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

I have to agree on 5 prots right now, they are crazy good.
    Would love to see some footage of you smashing instances

I really hope they don't nerf things. These guys haven't felt this...right since WotLK. Nowhere near invincible but they're very enjoyable through 105 so far. (I haven't set foot in an instance yet.)
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Agreed.
    Did a few normal runs yesterday (I plan to finish the rest today) and it was really fun.
    HotP is great!

got my pally prot team to 110 today. so gonna try normals tonight..

All normals done (some more than once, thanks to JC quests) with 5 prots.
    Big difference after finishing class order campaign. Third relic slot is very nice to have