Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30

I just don't have it in me to level another team.

The questing was fun, just all that order hall and the solo scenario stuff, ugh. Going to just stick with the one team for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    wow i thought for sure you would have Righteous Protector..it allows you to use LoP or HoP more often.
    You're right, I should use that. Especially for bosses it's a no brainer. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mugg70 View Post
    Cleared Violet hold yesterday. and its wasnt so hard. went way better with theese talents. 2.3.3.3.2.3.3 blessed hammer reduced damage alot.
    consecration healed enough for small groups..
    I don't see how Cavalier and Knight Templar are better than Spellwarding and HotP.
    Sure, you can chain with two charges, but it's a 20% dmg reduction, vs a crazy strong heal that you can cast on other chars instead of only on yourself and a total immunity to magic damage.

Did heroic Maw of Souls on my team, they're just barely 810ilvl with no third relic. Not too many problems, only need to watch out for the champion trash's fear.

For extra smoothness I did a round robin with taunting so nobody takes too much single target damage, really helps if your gear isn't the best and keeps the heals even

yeah. heroics aren't really a challenge, when you get the third relic slot + some better gear you'll just fly through them.
    I noticed that rewards from world quests scale with ilvl which is very nice, getting some 840-850 items now just by doing world quests

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    i don't really trust blizzard will keep them this good for long, so thats whats putting me off leveling palas them right now.
    They just said in the class balance update they will be nerfing tank damage across the board. The self heal seems safe so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    They just said in the class balance update they will be nerfing tank damage across the board. The self heal seems safe so far.
    Without the damage mythic+ doesn't seem doable then

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Without the damage mythic+ doesn't seem doable then
    Will have to see how severe it is, if it's bad was thinking of switching a few to Ret and talent/artifacting them towards surviving - 20 sec forbearance, 2.5 min divine shield etc. then marrying them up with blessing of sacrifice on the Prots. On top of that there's 5x Blessing of Protection, 5xLay on Hands and the prots will be able to cast Hand of Protector on the rets if needed

Most abilities used by Tank specializations have had their damage reduced by 10%
    Light of the Protector and Hand of the Protector now heals for 30% of missing health (down from 35%)
    Scatter the Shadows (Protection Paladin artifact trait) now increases the healing of Light of the Protector by 6/12/18% (down from 10/20/30%).
    Damage nerf isn't too bad but they (will) hit the self-heal too. Was good while it lasted

it's not really that bad. all it means is we'll need a bit higher ilvl. nothing was changed mechanically, so all good.