Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default The path of huln

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=39575/the-path-of-huln
    So how many has stopped here for some grinding yet ?

Elites gives u 3600-3800xp + 1050group bonus. = almost 5k mob..

Killed one mob for fun when running past them. noticed xp. killed more.. 1 hour later new level
    And alot of drops for artifact power each char have had atleast 400points 2 got epic drops so they got 650 total.

i'm guessing that Legion Flying will require that all quests have been done.. or at least the main storyline.. so I won't be mob grinding until I reach max level.

I heard about this spot, but I've sadly alread done the quest. Apparently this is THE grinding method for this expansion. Certain people with larger groups have had success with leveling 20+ characters with this method.

If past expansions are any indication, I'd expect a nerf in 1-2 weeks. Although it's possible that it flies under the radar as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    I heard about this spot, but I've sadly alread done the quest. Apparently this is THE grinding method for this expansion. Certain people with larger groups have had success with leveling 20+ characters with this method.

If past expansions are any indication, I'd expect a nerf in 1-2 weeks. Although it's possible that it flies under the radar as well.

i did this quest about 2 days ago and there was a unreal amount of players here framing i can see this getting hit fast.

greetings everyone =)
    I stopped at this place at 107 after completing 3 of the other regions in the new Broken Isles, here's a few tips I'd like to share

1) try to do the grind here when you get Mayla Highmountain as an NPC follower, she usually takes the agro
    2) Mammoths Milk found in the large bags around the area DOES A BODY good. Expect this to be nerfed, while it doesnt work in dungeons, it does work anywhere else that's not instanced in the Broken Isles (tested as of 2days ago)

Due to work havent been grinding that much that i wanted but did 70 mins yesterday.

U dont complete quest.. therefore u still have ure followers helping dps.
    when u run u kinda make a route. this rout takes 11:30-12:00 mins per lap. Each lap gives u 97k xp.
    Things that can speed this up is tagg mobs and let them get to half bar tag next and let npc follower finish them off.

If u are rested each mob gives 7600xp until rested is gone. so this night i parked them in classhalls. if u got a rested bar one lap will give u 181k xp

its a big diffrence rested vs not rested.
    not rested requires 7-8 laps to lvl 96 minutes if each round takes 12min
    Rested requires 4-5 laps to lvl 60 mins if each round takes 12 min.

So guessing parking the rest of my chars to get alot of rested xp and do them between is a real timesaver.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    i did this quest about 2 days ago and there was a unreal amount of players here framing i can see this getting hit fast.
    One of the world quest dailies is there; could have been why there were so many people.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Yep and if you tag erm more of a Brucie Bonus for you when leveling up

This still works, did my last 2 lvls in 2 hours on my pallies going at over 750k xp/hour, it was so worth it to go back to grinding just to finish off the lvling :P
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

As a side note: Sadly this area does not really work for boosting. I tried to level my pally tank with help from my max level toons and quickly discovered that there was no real benefit to having them there due to the mob scaling. The health pools simply got too large for farming single mobs at a time to be effective and pulling 5-6 of them for AOE farming lead to AOE attacks insta-gibbing toons. Suppose it would not be as bad if all toons are getting the XP, but for boosting I found it much better to just smash through quests.