Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default Gatherer Addons?

So since I am still trying to work out my professions, I thought I would go almost all herber/miners to start with a skinner/tailor thrown in to round each team off.

But does that mean I have to drive from an herber/miner or I cant see the nodes right?

There used to be an addon that tracked them regardless, like Handy Notes I think, cant find anything on Curse. Suggestions?

Do you use IsBoxer? I think the easiest thing to do would use a VideoFX of your herber/miner's mini-map.

I made something where I could choose which toons mini-map to display. That might give you ideas.
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...map-select-box

I think the addon you wanted was Gatherer,
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/gatherer

Nice, might try that. Yeah it was Gatherer but its two years out of date now...

I guess I could drive from the gatherer and just let the skinner do its thing one at a time...

Gathermate is the continuation of gatherer I believe. That is what I use.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Does Gathermate2 from Curse work for Legion? Some comments say no...

It is saving my mining nodes. I haven't tried to import the community saved nodes.

Im looking for an addon that I can lead with from my NON gathereer toon...bringing my team over to the herb/node and let them gather. Any thoughts?

If you use IsBoxer, then you can utilize video FX to display the minimap from your team gatherer on you main or on a second monitor (which is what I do). I am not aware of any addon that can display gather nodes from profession you do not have.

Quote Originally Posted by kalos72 View Post
    Im looking for an addon that I can lead with from my NON gathereer toon...bringing my team over to the herb/node and let them gather. Any thoughts?
    There is no add-on which relays that information, and I'm not even sure add-ons have access to that information. As moosejaw said, use ISBoxer's VideoFX to watch your other characters' minimaps.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

addons can not get this information. can not even get the information from what char and pass it to the others.

like what jamba does with a lot of stuff u can not read from other chars in the game world.